Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosydar

Sox or Yankees?

Damn it's a shoot-out.

2048--Not Boston, just talking about drunk micks in general.

You'd think that, right? Especially because of the insane amount of colleges in and around the city. Thing is, there's that damn puritan law, no alcohol sold after 2am.

who again said that the astro's series would be better? This is baseball at its finest, and it will be better when the sox win!

That would have been me...we'll see how the rest of the CS's turn out, but for tonight anyway...I'm wrong!

Its so strange that 3,000 miles away in Oregon everyone is excited about the series. I can't even begin to imagine what its like in New York and Boston.

For those of you who have been watching the game tonight, hows it been? i havent been able to see it for i have a lot of homework ( Damn English Revolution! :ph34r: ) and I now have practice in an hour so can someone fill me in? Thanks

Yanks up 1-0 in first inning, Pedro working out of a lot of jams. Lieber has been great, but who knows when the offenses will break out. Right now it's the 6th

Anyone else see the sign with Darth Vader on it saying "PEDRO, I AM YOUR FATHER"? That was pure gold. :lol:

Even as a Yankee fan, living in NY all my life I can't help but feel sorry not for Bosox, but for all the fans sitting with their hands overs their faces as their team is down 7 runs only halfway into the game.

If Boston wants to have any chance I say every member on the team shave their heads clean and their faces clean, tonight!

I'm beginning to really, really believe there may be something to that curse.