Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosydar

Sox or Yankees?

I use to live in New York and I havent watched a full baseball game in a while so I would have to say Yankees.

Dont care so much for baseball and never watched a full game in my life, though people around her seem to hate the yankees so ill go with the Red sox

Yankees. I don't like either team (Braves fan), but I, while I can't say I dislike any of the Yanks, I absolutely loathe Manny. Besides, I think I really am beginning to buy into "The Curse."

I think Houston/St. Louis is probably going to be a better seires than the Yanks/Sox...too bad the Yanks/Sox will get all the media attention.

Keep in mind St. Louis was the best team in baseball and Houston is currently the hottest team in baseball. Houston versus either AL team means Clemens plays a former team, and St. Louis winning the NL means Larry Walker gets to play for the World Series that eluded him when he was in Montreal in '94 (remember the best team in baseball when the strike was called)...

Lots of interesting side angles.

Yankees fans are annoying? Bullshit, they're nothing compared to idiot ass red sox fans. I've been yelled at daily for being from New York and I don't even like baseball. That said, I'm pullin for the Sox because there will be awesome parties if the red sox go all the way, heck even if they win this series there will be awesome parties.

Well something has to be said for a fan base that comes up with the ever-tasteful classic shirts like "Jeter Has AIDS" and for the ladies, "Jeter Swallows" with "And I Do Too" on the back. Every club from every sport will have its hooligans.

Well something has to be said for a fan base that comes up with the ever-tasteful classic shirts like "Jeter Has AIDS" and for the ladies, "Jeter Swallows" with "And I Do Too" on the back. Every club from every sport will have its hooligans.

Off topic, but your post made me think of this....saw a guy (actually a few) at a Hamilton Tiger Cats CFL game with tee-shirts that say "Argos Suck" on the front and "Allouettes Swallow" on the back....

Classy....

The crowd in NYC was chanting "Who's Your Daddy?" tonight....that's funny!!!!!!

Oh yeah, there's no doubt that they have some actual good ones, but I'm sure they'll try and take credit for the GAY ROD shirts. I am getting a Damon "Jesus Is My Lead-Off Man" shirt regardless.

Only one games boys. Sooner or later the tables were turn the other way. You think Sox fans are annoying now ... oh my aching head you have not seen anything yet Yankees.

A little humility my Yankee friends as the inevitable day will be quite painful.

Only one games boys.  Sooner or later the tables were turn the other way.  You think Sox fans are annoying now ... oh my aching head you have not seen anything yet Yankees.

A little humility my Yankee friends as the inevitable day will be quite painful.

But seriously...can one series win make up for 87 years of futility? We'll just build another Death Star...

Oh yeah, there's no doubt that they have some actual good ones, but I'm sure they'll try and take credit for the GAY ROD shirts. I am getting a Damon "Jesus Is My Lead-Off Man" shirt regardless.

It gets really old REALLY fucking fast when you're walking to class and vendors with carts are yelling at you to buy their siht. The best one is the bambino spelled backwards shirt/jersey/whatever. Sure, reverse the curse, brilliant, idiot. Who is gonna know it's bambino spelled backwards when they're drunk?

Boston is a big NE city. Typical way of doing things. Im a Sox fan and not a fan of big NE cities. I tend to forget what its like in that area and appreciate the reminders as why Colorado is so much better ... minus the Rockies baseball team of course.

*** Oh yea look the Moose has A NO HITTER going ... I SAID NO HITTER"***

JINX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, there's no doubt that they have some actual good ones, but I'm sure they'll try and take credit for the GAY ROD shirts.  I am getting a Damon "Jesus Is My Lead-Off Man" shirt regardless.

It gets really old REALLY fucking fast when you're walking to class and vendors with carts are yelling at you to buy their siht. The best one is the bambino spelled backwards shirt/jersey/whatever. Sure, reverse the curse, brilliant, idiot. Who is gonna know it's bambino spelled backwards when they're drunk?

Are you kidding me? The place is Dublin Jr. and we're pros at spelling correctly while drunk, even if that shirt is pretty damn retarded.