Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jesse_01

So easton finally send me my s19

Just to point a little thing here that not just Easton but Bauer, Reebok/CCM to reserve the right to substitute similar product if necessary so the person who contacted him is not the person packing the stick and technically even if they didnt tell him he was getting him the same stick they could still as bad as it sounds send him a 110 s19 as that is a similar stick in terms of product. Just wanted to input my .02 cents and yeah Easton has gone above and beyond and he should suck it up life isn't fair its a cruel harsh world that if you don't respect will eat you up and spit you out

Sell the 110 flex and use the money to buy a ticket to a Stars game. Let a piece of glass hit you in the head and Trevor Daley will give you his s19.

Sell the 110 flex and use the money to buy a ticket to a Stars game. Let a piece of glass hit you in the head and Trevor Daley will give you his s19.

"Hi, Trevor? Yeah, it's the kid you gave the stick to that was hit by the glass last week. I got home and realized your stick is a 110 flex, can you send me a 100 flex instead?

Oh yeah, and this curve seems to be a 'Daley'. Do you have any Modano's?"

"Hi, Trevor? Yeah, it's the kid you gave the stick to that was hit by the glass last week. I got home and realized your stick is a 110 flex, can you send me a 100 flex instead?

Oh yeah, and this curve seems to be a 'Daley'. Do you have any Modano's?"

"A Modano would work or maybe a Neal, but make sure it's neAl and not neIl... there's a difference"

True, but if you look at his previous threads he actually uses it. They told him they'd send him an ST so that he'll have a stick to use before they send him an S19. Again they could've just sent him the ST and call it a day because what they did is within their warranty. Easton sent him a stick in the wrong flex and he makes another thread.

Where I live (Canada):

Easton ST '10 costs: $199.99(Clear) $219.99(Grip) - source: www.thehockeyshop.com

S19 costs: $269.99 (Clear) $279.99 (Grip) -source: cyclonetaylor.com (their instore pricing is about 10-20 more)

Those figures do not include tax.

That's almost $500 in sticks easton is giving to this guy FOR FREE!

If you look at his previous threads you can see that his stick broke 5 days past the 30 day warranty yet Easton still helped him out.

The way I see it, the only thing Easton did 'wrong' was offer to help this kid out.

I am pretty sure it was an 09 ST.

Warranty sticks are worth much less than a brand new stick with a warranty

Customer buys stick, beats it to shit for a month and decides he doesn't like it. Now he tries to sell that stick, it's beat up and half the graphics are peeled off. Selling and shipping takes time so good luck finishing that deal with a valid warranty on the stick. So the original customer, we'll call him The Asshat, breaks his stick and warranties it. So now The Asshat sells a stick that looks new to someone else for more than what he could sell a stick that looks like crap.

I am pretty sure it was an 09 ST.

Does it really matter? His stick broke past the warranty period so he's lucky he even got one in the first place.

Reading this thread was definitely worth the 20 min hahahah

and it looks like it might be over... haven't seen a post from the 3x OP in a while

I'm finding it kind of funny.

That your a clown for complaining about $400 worth of sticks that you didn't deserve because yours broke 5 days AFTER the warranty anyway?

or

That you said in multiple post that you'd take any S19, and curve or flex... then when you finally get one your still complaining

or

That you got an additional stick for free?

or

That you've been an MSH member for 3 months and your trying to drag Easton through the mud when they've been more than accomidating?

That your a clown for complaining about $400 worth of sticks that you didn't deserve because yours broke 5 days AFTER the warranty anyway?

or

That you said in multiple post that you'd take any S19, and curve or flex... then when you finally get one your still complaining

or

or

That you've been an MSH member for 3 months and your trying to drag Easton through the mud when they've been more than accomidating?

+1 :D

or

or

or

That people like you are getting all worked up over something stupid. :lol:

Oh and I have been a member since Sep 04 under a different account if that makes you feel better.

Oh and I have been a member since Sep 04 under a different account if that makes you feel better.

if it's so stupid why have you posted numerous times about it? if it was so stupid why didn't you just take the ST and be grateful you were given something in ADDITION to the S19 you WEREN'T EVEN ENTITLED TO

Seems you were the one originally really "worked up" over how much Easton was screwing you. We've just pointed out how assinine you're actually being.

were getting worked up? im sorry...but who created four threads bashing the crap out of easton for "something stupid"? i seem to have forgotten...

??

What's your other account? Maybe we can see whoelse you've tried to work over the past 5 years?

this whole thread could/should be used as the justification to end stick warranties.

But If I actually break a stick(most of the time it's a manufacturing defect) I will be SOL. If they slash the prices on sticks, then maybe I wouldn't mind. I haven't broken a stick in about 3 years. When Warrior first started producing sticks, I broke 2 starsky's(red and white paint job) within 3 weeks.