Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kenneth

best place to repalm gloves

I know that fixitbymail.com does all Eagle's warranty repairs....they must be good, and they are also the cheapest!! they have my gloves right now( Custom Eagle X80)....was first told to sent to NY? But after talking to sales person was re routed to Quebec....so sent them to Quebec, for $12 and they are fixing them!

yeah i hear they are good but i doubt they'll put eagle palms on a pair of rfranchise and xxx, emailed peaches while ago with no reply but i'll try them again. Anyone have experience with them from canada?

yeah i hear they are good but i doubt they'll put eagle palms on a pair of rfranchise and xxx, emailed peaches while ago with no reply but i'll try them again. Anyone have experience with them from canada?

I think someone here got msh2 on their xxx's from peaches

I haven't used them, but i've heard good things about toronto hockey repair on other hockey forums - they have a website; not sure offhand what types of palms they have.

if you want to replace with horsehide palms, there is a canadian company on ebay (hogtownsales) that sells hockey glove palms in horsehide for $24.99 CDN plus shipping.

If you want the MSH2 palms for Eagle or whatever brand of gloves you have, your local hockey shop or Play-it-Again may be able to either ship them to get repalmed or get the palms for you from the manufacturer or someone contracted to the manufacturer.

Dont want to hijack the thread here but does anyone know if its possible to get kangaroo goat palms from warrior to repalm with, I would like to get that put on when my palms get pooched, thanks!

I think someone here got msh2 on their xxx's from peaches

I think two did, Capsfan was definitely one of them though.

has anyone had a hard time getting a response from peaches via email? I'd prefer to email before i have to call international long distance.

I sent 6 pair of gloves, Warrior and Bauer for repairs and mods in December 2013. I have not received my items yet!

When I do hear from them, they tell me the items have been shipped and they will send me atracking info. 7 months later I am still without my items.

They have no posted address. No one answers the phone anymore.

RIPOFF!