Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hotsauce

new tour skate?

was browsing thru photos from the event and i believe i came across a player from LU who also plays for Tour Mudcats wearing new tour skates. idk how true this is. was wondering if anyone else saw this. i'll try to find the pic.

Yes I saw in the photos as well, I believe it is Johny Mac who is wearing the new skates. Chad, is it ok with you if the photos are posted?

Yea, they look real nice Chad. Might have to pick up a pair when they come out, been wanting to try some Tour skates. If you can say, any idea when they're coming out? Once again if you can, whats the price range of these babies?

Hey guys, been travelling a little bit, so have not been on a lot. We will be having a new skate released soon, and as you have been seeing a round a little, we have some of or guys testing the skate. It has a great new look to it, but that is just the cosmetic part. The part I am very excited about is the feedback that the players are giving us.

They are saying that this is by far the best Tour skate they have had on their feet. I know how this sounds and the proof will be in the pudding, but I believe this will be a game changer for Tour.

I will post more very soon about it

Is it an entire new line or just one new pro level skate?... my shift 1's are starting to separate the sole from the rest of the boot and would be looking for a new skate in the $300 range. I'm looking to replace in the next couple of months and am trying to keep all options open.

Is it an entire new line or just one new pro level skate?... my shift 1's are starting to separate the sole from the rest of the boot and would be looking for a new skate in the $300 range. I'm looking to replace in the next couple of months and am trying to keep all options open.

We will be having a new $300 skate in this line. Stay tuned, just waiting for a few things then I can begin to talk about it.

yeah, a kid on my team has them, they're called the Thor EX 1 or something (am I allowed to say that?). My dad takes pictures of our entire team, but we're not allowed to post pictures of the skate, as to Tour's request.

yeah, a kid on my team has them, they're called the Thor EX 1 or something (am I allowed to say that?). My dad takes pictures of our entire team, but we're not allowed to post pictures of the skate, as to Tour's request.

From someone who knows people with them, how do your teammates like them? Also, how do they look in real life? Cause in pictures I've seen they look pretty sweet.

He's coming from tabu's, and he likes to tie his skates looser, but he says the new Tours fit relatively snug, despite that (good thing, though). Overall, he has had nothing but positive feedback - sorry this post isn't more detailed, he isn't exactly a skate expert

Just from the first glance at the components I'm guessing this will take over the 9.9 in terms of price point? Looks like a nice skate.

He's coming from tabu's, and he likes to tie his skates looser, but he says the new Tours fit relatively snug, despite that (good thing, though).

I hope this is true. I like tour, but my sort of thin feet always feel sloppy in them.

Re: Pic of new skates

I like the looks of the skate a lot. It's not as "busy" as some previous models. I like the mostly black boot. The green highlights are sharp, and aren't so obvious that they'll contrast with whatever non-green wheels players have to eventually switch to when those go.

"Thor" is an interesting name. There aren't many hockey products that use a one syllable name. I hope the whole line is named after Norse gods and mythology.