Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

akhenat0n

Oakley Visor Decals

It's not on ebay exept for the football model. Anyone ever buy or see some? They have custom colors of the Oakley Sticker on their shield in the NHL to fit the teams color. I'm looking forward to find some.

I do believe the only place you are going to find those stickers are on pro-stock visors. Good Luck.

Why is everyone on here giving this guy a hard time? I wish i could help akhenat0n but i got no ideas for ya, i got a stock bauer RBE I and the sticker just happened to be blue to match my helmet. I guess i just got lucky

i mean yes maybe its a little over the top to some but someone decided to come up with color stickers to match helmets and jerseys in the first place. dont grill this one guy for wanting to know where to find them...

i think the idea to make your own could work... im sure there is some kind of label you could print on thats more heavy duty than normal that may stick to your visor and stay?

There are kits for making your own decals, as well as stickers. Don't recall where I bought it and sorry to be less than helpful, but I have purchased them and I know they'll come up in a search. If you have a scanner or good photograph of the decal, and access to Photoshop, it should be pretty feasible to make one.

No problem. Shoot the guy an email since he says he has more. Maybe you can get a better description of what he has then just sell your old one...