Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

asdfa

do you wear a shirt under your equipment?

what do you wear under your equipment?  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I always use underarmour now...I feel naked without it lol. I know people say the coating on it wears off after a while but I've had mine for quite some time now and haven't noticed any difference.

I use Z-max or old WSI for warmer games, old Bauers for colder games. I should be adding some newer WSI to the mix soon.

I used to wear nothing, then my mom started yelling at me. She makes me wear a t-shirt now. I don't complain, I still don't do my own laundry haha.

I have quite a few UnderArmor Heat Gear shirts that I really like, and I recently found a long-sleeve Nike Dri-Fit mock for $15, which turned out to be a pretty good buy.

I really don't like the loose-fitting shirts; they usually find a way to get all bunched up in/underneath pads, which becomes uncomfortable and, at times, semi-restrictive.

I bought some underarmor heat gear because I got some mean rashes going bare skin. Well worth the price. I was worried about how much I would notice it but it feels like a second skin.

I have a couple Nike Dri-Fit shirts as well. I've been using the UA loose grey short sleeves lately, feels like more cotton-like yet wicks like polyester (because that's what it is). I have a couple Helly Hansen long sleeves I wear for outdoor hockey and some really cold days.

I just got a Reebok shortsleve shirt dri-fit type shirt that I wear, but I've only got the one.

Usually I wear a t-shirt that is a 50/50 blend. 50 percent cotton and then 50 percent polyester. I found cotton feels cold on my skin once I've been out there a while and I've gotten a good sweat going. The blend keeps that from happening because of the polyester in the shirt. Cotton doesn't keep the warm in.

I started with t-shirts but my elbow pads kept slipping off, so I got a long sleeve turf gear underarmour and a longsleeve wsi. I liked the wicking of the wsi but the quality was crap it fell apart after a few games where the UA is still going strong 2 years later. I bought a longsleeve perfomance grey and a Trifilar "The Polo" and I like these both alot. The Polo is really nice in colder rinks and feels great under my pads. I also have some UA cold gear which I will break out for the winter months but right now I am really high on the trifilar original hockey polo and the UA perfomance gray.

I don't wear anything, sometimes I get wicked burns on my nipples ;x especially if it's a coldish building.