Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

VIDEO

easton's newest commercial for the EQ50. Ya its for the stick but i couldn't help notice the new easton skates Cammalleri is wearing.

Reminds me a lot of this.

Parise rocking CCM cl skates during the home opener, trying to find pictures no luck

He's been wearing them since the preseason. Shown here on 10/1/10 against the NY Islanders.

tumblr_la0jdbs7CW1qznjgq.jpg

And again as you said during the home opener last night 10/8/10 against the Dallas Stars.

tumblr_la0jftd51f1qznjgq.jpg

tumblr_la0jhoTJ4x1qznjgq.jpg

Nice to see he stopped using those Vector 10.0 he's been wearing forever.

Taylor Hall using the EQ50 stick last night. Not sure if it's a big deal, but haven't seen any other players using it before.

Speaking of Taylor Hall.. during preseason on 9.26.10 he was still using the S19.. also note Bill Sweatt's yellow SE.

tumblr_la0k08iw7u1qznjgq.jpg

But.. switched to the EQ50 on 10.1.10 against Calgary and has been using it ever since.

tumblr_la0kakqGKH1qznjgq.jpg

Here he is using the EQ50 stick last night (10.7.10)...also.. how long has Iginla been wearing TotalOnes?

tumblr_la0ki9ST0w1qznjgq.jpg

Taylor Hall might be the only player besides Teemu Selanne that wraps his laces around his ankles..

what is so special about the zote foam?

It's a company that makes very, very high-quality cross-linked closed-cell PE foams (among others) in a wide variety of densities and stiffnesses, from stuff that would make a nice pillow up to stuff that's basically plastic that weighs next to nothing. It's thermoformable (not to the extent that EVA can be, but enough for most manufacturing), handles most adhesives well, and can actually be welded without an adhesive if you have the right tools. It's also completely chemically inert because of the nitrogen process used to blow it. High-end goalie equipment has been using it almost exclusively for the last fifteen years or so.

what stick was kovalchuk using last night paint looked almost like kgb

Well.. if I remember correctly during their preseason series on 10.1-10.2 w/the Islanders.. he switched between the old Dolo and what looks to be the AK27.. I'm guessing that's the old Dolo.. painted?

10.1 Dolo

tumblr_la18uxYVA41qznjgq.jpg

tumblr_la18wq4ylk1qznjgq.jpg

10.8 (season opener.. last night).. he does look to be using the KGB..might be the AK27..can't tell from that angle!

tumblr_la191hISE71qznjgq.jpg

Yep, 95 flex that's what it was.

I had his sticks in One90s and One95s, all similar of not identical to PM9.

Yep, 95 flex that's what it was.

I had his sticks in One90s and One95s, all similar if not identical to PM9.