Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

Great look at the Warrior Pro shoulders in this video:

They look substantially smaller than anything offered at retail, assumed they're not Projeckts that have have bits cut off.

They look substantially smaller than anything offered at retail, assumed they're not Projeckts that have have bits cut off.

Yeah pretty much is the hustler combined with the projekt and has silver shield liner. I would buy them in a heartbeat if they came retail ;)

I noticed in the Caps/Sens game that Ovie was using some floating wrist guards on his Jofa's. Is this new?

He's used up to two per elbow pad since his rookie season.

Brent Sopel in a Mission inspired Bauer Helmet.

Sopel was wearing it before bauer bought mission and had a bauer one for a while, im assumimg its a sticker covering the bauer logo like most of the pros.

IceWarehouse has the Black LS2's up for pre-order. Already ordered a set.

IceWarehouse says "Half size skates use half size down holder (i.e. 8.5 skate uses size 8 holder and runner)", does that apply for skates that are EE width? I thought you got longer holders with Bauer EE skates or something..?

I know Bauer bought Mission, why is he the only one w/ a re-branded helmet?

Regher wore it for a bit last year too, Sopel is just the last Mission guy who hasn't moved on yet.

I know Bauer bought Mission, why is he the only one w/ a re-branded helmet?

Slava Kozlov was wearing a Carbster last year, I don't think it had a Bauer sticker on it, kind of like Selanne

IceWarehouse says "Half size skates use half size down holder (i.e. 8.5 skate uses size 8 holder and runner)", does that apply for skates that are EE width? I thought you got longer holders with Bauer EE skates or something..?

yep, they do

the EE tend to be bigger

my 9.5D vs my buddy's 9.5EE, both one95's, it's 280 for mine, and 288 for his

just checked HM, confirms it:

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/bauer-hockey-tuuk-lightspeed-2-holder-runner-sr.html

check sizing chart tab

Couldn't tell what they are, but a shot of Marty St. Louis in the penalty box showed that he isn't using jofa elbows any more.

He's been using a pair that look like they were hacked shorter with dull garden shears for years. Getty images show him using those as recently as Saturday.

Now he's back into his old wrecked Jofas. Strange.

Thought maybe he had switched due to the new restrictions.........

Arent those just the Hitman shoulders? Or are they different?

Based off what I have read it is pretty much the exact hustler design, with zote foam on the shoulder caps (for the new rule), all white and black graphics, presumably silver shield liner, and seems to be scaled down to the size of the projekt or other old jofa shouldies.