Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D3nZ

The Virtual Season

Thats the problem with video games. Whoever goes to the Cup finals the previous year, no matter how big of a long shot it was (Carolina, Anaheim, Calgary) is one of the best teams in the league the next season.

Surprise, surprise, Philly beats Toronto in the playoffs.

They're really deep in third line talent and Daze will be gone before they get anyone to play with him.

They're really deep in third line talent and Daze will be gone before they get anyone to play with him.

I know. Their russians are long on talent but short on heart, and the other top prospects are long on heart and passion, average on talent.

Optimism for the sake of a friend. But ya.

Still, if I had to pick one prospect to build a team around (unproven guys, no Thorntons or Iginlas or Kovalchucks) I'd choose Ruutu hands down. That guy is going to be awesome.

Even the guys in Chicago like Bell and Arnason aren't top end offensive players. Ruutu and Calder make a great pair on the second line but they really don't match up well with the top lines around the league.

Souray with the Norris? Fedorov actually scoring? So many things wrong...except for the Leafs' inability to win when it matters.

WTF? The kings finish first in their division? Impossible. Nevermind making the playoffs, first is a little much.

Evidently injuries were turned off.