Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

duckjob

ccm stick promo coming up

So, the gloves in the promo would be equiavlent to which CCM Tacks gloves?
The rep said they were 652's with nylon and plastic inserts, I would imagine they would probably retail in the $60-$80 range. Of course if they come out with a "Vector Pro" glove it very well could be over priced, like the 130 :) .
They are...

So, the gloves in the promo would be equiavlent to which CCM Tacks gloves?
The rep said they were 652's with nylon and plastic inserts, I would imagine they would probably retail in the $60-$80 range. Of course if they come out with a "Vector Pro" glove it very well could be over priced, like the 130 :) .
They are...

Thanks but since the 652 isn't in Nylon that rules it out. And since the 652 doesn't have plastic inserts it doesn't sound much like the 652 now, does it?

Sorry that I felt I needed more information than was there for you to quote...

easton i sware is gonna start putting lights on there gloves .

Or Put spinners on the Ice Hockey skates. The Synergy Dub edition. The first ever One Piece composite skate with Spinners.

Tomas

Does this promo apply to CCM shafts also? I was looking into buying a CCM V120 shaft but couldn't find any info if it only applies to the Vector one pieces.