Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

2011 Bauer Catalogue

I have some questions about the new APX. On their website they say "3D lasted BAUER CURV composite upper with X-rib pattern" is it the same as the ALIVE or something more advanced of the same idea? and how come they say about the outsole "Outsole NEW ultra lightweight, vented carbon composite" when you can clearly see on the bottom the word texalium and from what I know texalium is a fiber glass and aluminium composite and not a carbon one.

I saw the APX skates at my LHS today, and I noticed that they are made in China.

hah today I went to a LHS to check out the APX and that was the first thing I looked for.

I have some questions about the new APX. On their website they say "3D lasted BAUER CURV composite upper with X-rib pattern" is it the same as the ALIVE or something more advanced of the same idea? and how come they say about the outsole "Outsole NEW ultra lightweight, vented carbon composite" when you can clearly see on the bottom the word texalium and from what I know texalium is a fiber glass and aluminium composite and not a carbon one.

The vent is the new part.

Is the 2011 apparel catalog online anywhere?

Saw a couple sweet old school Bauer t-shirts on display at the Lets Play Hockey show and was curious if they were part of the "collection".