Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

2011 Bauer Catalogue

so if i understand this correctly, the APX and the 7.0 fit differently? i'm only concerned instep wise.

Here is an answer.

Regarding APX fit, your sizing will stay the same. However, JR and I have tried on the skates and the fit is a wee bit different than a Vapor. Don't go crazy guys, it is not drastic but if you have tried on Vapors before and felt a pressure point or hot spot that kept you out of Vapors, it may not be there if you try on APX. I know I am a Supreme foot last but the APX felt wearable while an X:60 I wore for a month last year confirmed I was not a true current Vapor foot last. So there is a slight difference. The ALIVE speaks to this fit. The APX will MSRP at $800.

APX fit me volume-wise when X:60 did not.

\and another about fit.

I scanned it by hand, and I just did not feel like scanning 50 pages of apparel and bags.

Just imagine all the extra pages and the comments. "Uhh JR, I can't download it. I know 2,521 people downloaded it before me but it's definitely YOUR FAULT"

:rolleyes:

The picture is pretty bad but the colors are a take-off on Kane's stick from the Winter Classic. There will be a grip and non-grip version with two separate color schemes off the black/red.

anyone have any experience with the one 100? i am looking into new sticks, and i am trying to decide whether or not the total one is worth the extra cash!

thanks in advance

anyone have any experience with the one 100? i am looking into new sticks, and i am trying to decide whether or not the total one is worth the extra cash!

thanks in advance

I have a couple friends who absolutely love their one100's and think they are as good if not better than the one95. I on the other hand love my total one and if the money is not a problem recommend the stick!

I was just looking around and found another look at the Totalone LE stick.

Here's the video

Good thing it's a limited edition, it's (explicit) ugly.

not sure if im posting in the right place but.... my LHS told me in 2 weeks-ish they're going to have the new vapor line including apex skates