Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

2011 Bauer Catalogue

Is the APX going to have internals that stiffen up the skate, like the "integrated pro heel and ankle support" or something in those lines, or is it just the ALIVE composite that offers all the support like in the case of the TotalONE? About the HydraMax2, I would have kept the top rubber material on the X:60 and replaced the mesh stuff with clarino, I don't get how they were like, "we need something more resistant then what we already have (clarino in the xxxx)" and they came up with the HydraMax and now clarino is better, more abrasion resistant, in the upper portion then the rubber stuff, weird.

Those custom shells in the NYR things, are those team order only?

Pure Hockey has pants in those pants in 'Made to Order Colors'. I picked up a pair in the Black, with red and white piping and love them.

The bauer 4-roll pro looks great?

Is the 4-roll elite the same as this years version and the pro model an new with some features?ß

Greetz

It looks like the current 4-roll falls right between the Pro and the Elite. From what I can tell comparing specs, the Pro has the same palm (Clarino), same thumb lock, the pads look to be segmented the same way (look at the pad above the space between the index finger and the thumb) and the same liner (Thermo max). The Elite shares the same nylon material (stretch matrix), and same foams (dual density).

They both have the new angled vents, and a slighty different cuff.

Im interested to see where these fall price-wise. I would assume the Elite is slightly cheaper than the current 4-roll (80ish?) and the Pro is a lil more expensive (110-120?)

Anybody, feel free to correct me if im wrong about any of this...

Pro is the same, elite is a price point glove (think x20).

Yeah? I thought the Pro had EPP foams, Vs. Dual density, and a different nylon material outside? Meh, whatever, Hopefully they keep it the same, at the same price...

Any ideas on the price range of the 2011 Vapors and more importantly when are they going to be for sale?

I really need new skates and had been planning on getting X40's but now want to wait for the 2011 vapors.

Any ideas on the price range of the 2011 Vapors and more importantly when are they going to be for sale?

I really need new skates and had been planning on getting X40's but now want to wait for the 2011 vapors.

I was told April availability for the new skates from a reliable source... Feel free to correct me if someone knows otherwise.

Maybe my head's playing tricks on me, but I could've sworn I saw the apparel section of this catalog somewhere. Here? Somewhere else? A leak that was taken down? Just curious.

I'm sure Bauer probably has the electronic copy out now. I scanned this one back in October by hand - I leave out apparel as I try to keep the size of the catalogue down.