Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stick&puck

To much jock movement

The pocket is pretty large. So I believe it would hold the non narrow style cup. I have a shock doctor cup and it holds tight but does have room on either side of the cup.

Thanks. I'll check it out. The edges of those narrow cups always seem to sit on top of squishy parts.

I use the reebok 10k. Fits like old Jofa + has the straps for the socks on. when my Jofas were done i tried a reebok jock short for 1 practice and couldnt stand it because it also didnt stay in place. Then got these 10ks:

I'll look to see if they have one without the garters. I plan to keep the compression shorts with the velcro, and I've still got garter belts.

they just dont fit right. those brand name compression shorts are a ripoff. you can get a champion stretch short, two-pack for 10 bones.

Sounds like those are worth consideration at replacement time, for my current SDs.

Thanks. I'll check it out. The edges of those narrow cups always seem to sit on top of squishy parts.

I'll look to see if they have one without the garters. I plan to keep the compression shorts with the velcro, and I've still got garter belts.

Sounds like those are worth consideration at replacement time, for my current SDs.

target. underwear section. the long ones.

Also, Foot locker had ALL their store branded compression stuff for 10 bucks recently. I don't know if it was still going on but I picked up some shorts and pants to run in. They work great under my hockey gear as well.

I got my solution!

Picked up a regular jock strap wear that over my boxers then put my compression shorts over top, the berries are contained and taken care of now no movement don't have to adjust everything sits nice

No offense but I wish this thread would die, dont like seeing 'too much jock movement' every time I check these forums.

Well, some of us don't like experiencing it every shift.

No offense but I wish this thread would die, dont like seeing 'too much jock movement' every time I check these forums.

I don't even understand how reading that would be bothersome.

I got my solution!

Picked up a regular jock strap wear that over my boxers then put my compression shorts over top, the berries are contained and taken care of now no movement don't have to adjust everything sits nice

Like I said before , those compression shorts really lock you down.

+1 for this combo.

I too have been struggling w/ this problem, tried lots of things.

Tried this the other night and it worked great. Much better than the cup in the compression short.

I go w/ compression pants first then the Jofa Jock and cover it w/ a compression short.

Well, I got the Reebok 10K, wore it over my SD compression shorts today, and am quite satisfied. The plastic cup is wide enough to sit on the front of the legs, so impacts won't hurt the squishy bits, which the compression shorts hold properly in place. I'm sold on this setup.

Well, I got the Reebok 10K, wore it over my SD compression shorts today, and am quite satisfied. The plastic cup is wide enough to sit on the front of the legs, so impacts won't hurt the squishy bits, which the compression shorts hold properly in place. I'm sold on this setup.

Your nads were in luck that me and JR had a misunderstanding about the 10k model he wanted...