Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beaucoup_fish

MSH Tourney

That's actually a really good idea, only using NHL 2005 instead! :D Not a bad idea actually, using LIVE or PS2 Online. Shame I don't have an XBOX or the broadband adapter for PS2. :P Oh well, it would be cool though!

That'd be awesome....weekend MSH tourney with members flying in from all over the place...it'd be crazy. Too bad it'll never happen. *winkwinknudgenudge* :angry:

That do be the greatest tournament ever for me and everyone...

That'd be awesome....weekend MSH tourney with members flying in from all over the place...it'd be crazy.  Too bad it'll never happen. *winkwinknudgenudge*  :ph34r:

A real MSH tournament on ice would be awesome. I imagine me playing on a line with JR, Chadd, Theo, Kosy and I also imagine Mack yelling at me because I don't make enough pass.

Just a joke Mack...

I agree with you beaucoup_fish, it would be awesome.

That'd be awesome....weekend MSH tourney with members flying in from all over the place...it'd be crazy.  Too bad it'll never happen. *winkwinknudgenudge*   :ph34r:

A real MSH tournament on ice would be awesome. I imagine me playing on a line with JR, Chadd, Theo, Kosy and I also imagine Mack yelling at me because I don't make enough pass.

Just a joke Mack...

Have to change your underwear after that one?

Yeah...that was mean.

That'd be awesome....weekend MSH tourney with members flying in from all over the place...it'd be crazy.  Too bad it'll never happen. *winkwinknudgenudge*   :ph34r:

Just a joke Mack...

Yeah...that was mean.

Look, my post was not against Mack at all, I think he(Mack) understands what I mean and not you...

I don't think it was a mean post like you said 2048...or maybe I did not understood your post.

Just a joke Mack...

Yeah...that was mean.

Look, my post was not against Mack at all, I think he(Mack) understands what I mean and not you...

I don't think it was a mean post like you said 2048...or maybe I did not understood your post.

Communication breakdown, it's always the same.

I meant change your underwear because you sounded like you splooged thinking about it.

Mean as in my post was mean.

Well, I can book a 7000 seat, 70 year old arena or a 10,000 seat 3 year old arena. It's 7 hours from Toronto or Ottawa, 8 hours for Buzz, fairly close for NY and NJ guys, JR knows how to get here. Pick a weekend and I'll get the ice.

Niiiccceee Chadd, I'd do it, if I could convince my parents, would you have to be a certain age level (i.e. Midget or higher) or something?

The only thing you have to be is that you got to be a MSH member. ;)

Communication breakdown, it's always the same.

I meant change your underwear because you sounded like you splooged thinking about it.

Mean as in my post was mean.

This is what I thought after the second read.

Good one thought. :D

When you are talking to Mack, you got to think a lot or he will make you regret right after :D . He is really good to reply to a person. ;)