Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beaucoup_fish

MSH Tourney

Well, I can book a 7000 seat, 70 year old arena or a 10,000 seat 3 year old arena.

Oh man. That's just awesome: I've got a thing for old arenas (probably inspired by Yost), although the new building looks amazing. Maybe I could talk my coach into letting me miss a practice or two. Ah, who the Hell am I kidding: he's not going to let me go play pick-up while all my teammates are busting their asses. Sounds awesome, but unless I can find an up-coming weekend where my schedule is free, I'm probably not going to be able to participate :(

...I do have a few Friday/Saturday combos without any practices or games - I figure I can talk my mom into doing a whirlwind trip down to visit my grandmother in Harrisburg: leave Friday after school, play on a Saturday and drive home Saturday night so I can make whatever it is I have on Sunday. Soonest I could do is the 26th and 27th of this month, but that is probably a little short notice for all of you - and the fact that, well, that would be Thanksgiving... ;)

Other Friday/Saturday openings:

-December 10th and 11th (which would be great: my birthday is on the 12th)

-December 31st and January 1st

-January 14th and 15th

Outside of those dates, I have a game/practice either Friday or Saturday (or both). But I MIGHT be able to make something work somewhere.

Already did HPA - I want to skate in the Giant Center the next time.

Nicer locker rooms but the ice isn't the same.

Nah, that's just because it was first thing in the morning. It's better in the evening. GC varies quite a bit depending on the event schedule

Where is Hershey, Is it near Boston or NY or something? How far from Quebec? I do like to go if it's not too much more than 8 hours of cars.

I do also like to visit Chadd's store.

Where is Hershey, Is it near Boston or NY or something? How far from Quebec? I do like to go if it's not too much more than 8 hours of cars.

I do also like to visit Chadd's store.

...I would guess it's probably about 10 or 12 hours from Quebec, maybe more. That's just an estimate, though; I could be wrong.

hey, a msh event would be pretty fun. it'd be better if it was more than just a single session on ice....like a two day event or something. make it worth the drive for the long distance people. if it happens of course. i'm in.

From Montreal to Hershey you are looking at roughly 7-9 hours.

I am seven hours from Montreal and two hours from Hershey..almost on route...best you can make it without risking losing your licence might be 8.5 hours.

is this place where lebanon valley plays?

I'm pretty sure they play in the Hersheypark Arena. Same building Wilt scored 100 points in a game.