Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBondo

Mission L-2

Okay, this is probably a dumb question, but i'm trading for an L-2 with Kovalchuk71, and I was wondering, the shaft is a tapered shaft, right?

Thanks in advance

(Kovalchk71, this is just a question, nothin against ya, I'll prolly love the stick)

Okay! thanks a lot, any one have any experience with a different blade other than the l-2? I'm just wonderingwhat would be the best since they don't have Gaborik any more....sigh

Okay! thanks a lot, any one have any experience with a different blade other than the l-2? I'm just wonderingwhat would be the best since they don't have Gaborik any more....sigh

They changed the name of the curve to Elias, it's the same curve though. Modano Synth, Tkachuk R2, Bauer Hossa are the same as well.

They changed the name of the curve to Elias, it's the same curve though. Modano Synth, Tkachuk R2, Bauer Hossa are the same as well.

Same pattern, but I think the L-2 blades have really good feel for a composite blade. Much different than any I've tried. Anyone else verify this?

Same pattern, but I think the L-2 blades have really good feel for a composite blade. Much different than any I've tried. Anyone else verify this?

I agree best comp blade I have ever used mines a tank as well.

Better feel than Inno?

In my opinion yes. More crisp than even the retail innos.

If I were puckhandling blindfolded and you handed me the same shaft with a z-carbon, synthesis, inno and L-2 I could easily pick it out. I don't know what they did with the blade but it sure is snappy. Well, I like it anyway.

Of course I'm not much of a stick guy, honestly I can't tell much of a difference between most good carbon blades. I don't exactly pride myself on my puck handling skills if you know what I mean. For some reason the L2 really stands out for me...

*also, I put one in my metamorphic flyweight and DANG.. JR have you given that a shot yet? I used to only use wood in my FWs as well..

Okay guys thanks for the input, because I'm thinkin of buying an XV Hossa blade if I do not like any of the blades Kovalchuk71 sends me

Better feel than Inno?

From what I remember, I would say it's a toss up in my opinion between the two, but I haven't used the L-2 blade for a while. I have been using a tapered Inno in my L-2.

Better feel than Inno?

From what I remember, I would say it's a toss up in my opinion between the two, but I haven't used the L-2 blade for a while. I have been using a tapered Inno in my L-2.

I felt the Inno gave me better overall control of and feel for the puck, but the Mission (m-1) gave me a "softer" feeling. I felt my stickhandling, shooting and feel of the puck on the blade was better with the Inno, but I thought the M-1 blade was better for recieving passes and didn't have as much kick.

Better feel than Inno?

That's nuts. I haven't tried the L-2, but it is hard to imagine a blade with better feel then Innos. Jeez, props to Mission.

I am thinking about getting a few tapered Novius once the need for new sticks arises. Anybody know if the L-2 blade would fit in there?

Better feel than Inno?

I felt the Inno gave me better overall control of and feel for the puck, but the Mission (m-1) gave me a "softer" feeling. I felt my stickhandling, shooting and feel of the puck on the blade was better with the Inno, but I thought the M-1 blade was better for recieving passes and didn't have as much kick.

I just put my L-2 blade back into my L-2 shaft. I'll use it on Tuesday and I'll update my opinion on the L-2 blade.

Better feel than Inno?

I agree with you Geki, I like my L-2 blade as much/more than any composite blade I've ever had. I also like my TPS X-1