Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TeamBlue96

MSH Roller Hockey Jam?

I don't think it's your fault, and the response seemed generally positive. I'm sure JR has his hands full working on Winterfest right now, so the attention he can give this may be limited.

Oh, i can only imagine how busy he is. this was more of a 'get the ball rolling' kind of thing. Something that can evolve after each meetup.

I think it is something they will think about. I misunderstood some post and made a stupid post. However comments to people like, "We carry that much clout!" Could have been avoided. True or Not it didn't help. Either way its a dead subject in my book.

I think it is something they will think about. I misunderstood some post and made a stupid post. However comments to people like, "We carry that much clout!" Could have been avoided. True or Not it didn't help. Either way its a dead subject in my book.

Actually, WE DO.

A small sample of what we've done -

1st MSH WF - fit stock of ONE90 skates 6 months before they were in stores

2nd SJ - Fit stock of CCM CL skates 3 mos before they were in stores, EQ50 sticks 3 mos before they were in stores

6th WF - Widow sticks 4 mos before in stores

3rd SJ - APX, Dynasty and RS sticks 3 mos before in stores

I DARE YOU to find someone else who has done this.

Call me arrogant, but I think our track record speaks for itself.

You totally missed the point Jr. It's not about the equipment. It's about the way you came across. No one questioned msh ability. Your last comment pretty much sums it up.

You totally missed the point Jr. It's not about the equipment. It's about the way you came across. No one questioned msh ability. Your last comment pretty much sums it up.

Dude, you missed the point as well. Go back and read your post and then take a step back and think about how you came across as well...

Well...

I would be down for a meet up skate with members somewhere in so cal. Affiliated with MSH or not. Ice or roller. I'd like to meet some of you guys. I just wanna play some hockey with some fellow lovers of the sport.

Seriously could we just delete this topic. Its lost its point completely. There is going to be a meet up on the East Coast in the near future regardless.

Wow, such animosity...

No, none at all...This post turning bad is totally my fault. I am not going to turn this into something it shouldn't be. This is a good website, with good people, and good information(Such as people like yourself, junkyard).

I would seriously fly to CA for a roller hockey version of MSH's "Jam"/"Fest" events... They look like a blast. My lack of athletic ability (and love of fried foods) means I am not a great player and terrible at ice! I can manage with roller though. I would love to see an MSH roller event happen -regardless of location.

My answer is still the same despite what was said about me in the thread; I have to concentrate on Winterfest before I can take this on.

It is funny to hear people come to me after they've attended our events for the first time - they finally realize how much work it is.

I am not opposed to this, I think the community deserves it, but as of right now, Aug 23, I'm not in a position to start planning it. However, that doesn't mean the concept is dead, because it sure isn't.

Stay tuned -