Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vapor#42

Stick Pricing

i cant believe the varried prices on some of these sticks. over the weekend like the 2 above mentioned, i picked up a stealth for $200 at monkey which i thought was about normal, to only notice a 1/2 later at hockey giant they were 250. but then prior that day i was at a PIA and they had L-2 w/2blades for $100 while giant and monkey had em for $160

100 for a l-2 seems really low, i work at the monkey so im especially curious what PIA has them for that cheap, as far as stealths go i thought 200 was the standard, i think us and great skate sell them for that, i dont know why the giant would have them for 250

I got one at Great Skate for 200, and one for 220 at a LHS (Pro shop at Aspen Ice Hockey rink in Randolph NJ), they have a LOT of stealths, A LOT.

I'm with Vapor on this one, the two stores I was at had a ton of them. There goes the theory of people being under-stocked, plus who's going to drop coin like that on one?