Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speed Demon

"Painted" my Light Speeds

I made this in photoshop. I honestly think that if Bauer/Nike Hockey were to offer customization of colors on their light speeds, it would sell. I also put my name and number on the holders. Who knows, if I get bored over the holidays, I may go and do this. I know a lot of people don't really like my colors that I pick but of course there are a lot of different things you could do to your holders. This would be great competition for the stylish T'Blades.

73648627.jpg

Bauer/Nike is never going to offer custom colours or paint patterns on their holders. It would be way, way too cost prohibitive and the colours would probably end up getting scratched up in the first month. Then, you'd have some holders that look like crap. You'd be better off learning how to work with detailers' tape and paint so you can do them yourself.

...the colours would probably end up getting scratched up in the first month. Then, you'd have some holders that look like crap.

I am not sure, but wouldn't vinyl dye fix that problem? Vinyl dye wouldn't necessarly be scratched off would it? As I said, I am just wondering because it would be cool to see this idea come to life.

Also, I guess you don't really have to get them to put your name on them, but they could have stock colors and designs that you could pick from, and that wouldn't be that cost prohibitive would it?

Actually I was bored last year and colored my lightspeeds on my XXs...all the yellow from his photoshop was black and the rest was white...looked pretty sharp...but at that point they were my pond hockey skates and then were stolen out of my garage so it didnt matter

coming full circle like back to the blue Gretzky Perfecta blades !! bring back the clear tuuk while you're at it..

While you might make one hell of a graphic artist... you would likely get a trump like firing as a product manager. Although you'd never be forgotten. Plus you should get a happy face for staying within the lines

:)

(All comments in good fun SpeedDemon)