Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Marcelo Cordoba

Look at what Santa dropped off early...

Even if the twig weighs 433 grams....That is full length and damn light. Hopefully the price will still be close to the $150 mark

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
What is the heel to buttend length of the stick?

Just curious because of the BS line that is used when ever they state weights "* when measured at industry standard length of 57 inches..."

59" to the heel. 55" to the insert.

59" to the heel would represent 7.34g/per inch. Therefore, a rough estimate would be 418.38g at 57".

The stick does feel super light (SL, get it?) in your hands. To me, this stick doesn't feel as bottom heavy as the Stealth. When I first picked it up, it reminded me of the earliest XN10 samples that were a perfect weight and balance.

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
looks like easton is useing a plastic end cap now.

On this stick, yes.

I still want to see a company try coming out with an end plug that is weighted. That would make the stick lighter in the bottom end.

What is the heel to buttend length of the stick?

Just curious because of the BS line that is used when ever they state weights "* when measured at industry standard length of 57 inches..."

59" to the heel. 55" to the insert.

59" to the heel would represent 7.34g/per inch. Therefore, a rough estimate would be 418.38g at 57".

The stick does feel super light (SL, get it?) in your hands. To me, this stick doesn't feel as bottom heavy as the Stealth. When I first picked it up, it reminded me of the earliest XN10 samples that were a perfect weight and balance.

Something to consider, was the end plug in when the stick was weighed?

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
Something to consider, was the end plug in when the stick was weighed?

There is not one in this stick, just an end cap.

he stick does feel super light (SL, get it?) in your hands. To me, this stick doesn't feel as bottom heavy as the Stealth. When I first picked it up, it reminded me of the earliest XN10 samples that were a perfect weight and balance.

Marcelo - You said it reminds you of the earliest XN10's? Not the most current ones? Does this stick have the blue bottom like the SL's we've seen a few players using?

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
Marcelo - You said it reminds you of the earliest XN10's?  Not the most current ones?  Does this stick have the blue bottom like the SL's we've seen a few players using?

Graz,

What part of the "earliest XN10s" was missed brutha? That Ohio State education doesn't seem to be workin pal. :D I am talking 2002 model that some NHL and testers had. I would hope that would not be the "most current ones." ;)

As far as the blue bottom, are you asking if it fades to blue in the bottom of the stick? If that is the question, no, the entire stick is chrome. I think that the blue look is the light coming down onto the chrome. Vapor lights tend to do that.

Yeah, I was wondering if would leak any TPS info for us...I'm a mental ninja like that ;)

As far as the fade to blue at the bottom...I have two pics on my hard drive of an SL that does that, no lighting tricks....I don't know how to upload them though

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
Yeah, I was wondering if would leak any TPS info for us...I'm a mental ninja like that ;)

As far as the fade to blue at the bottom...I have two pics on my hard drive of an SL that does that, no lighting tricks....I don't know how to upload them though

I don't work for TPS.

As far as the SL, the one I have is all chrome.

On their board, Guru noted that the red was the SL Grip, still nothing on what the blue means. I really don't want to see a big infusion of two-tone sticks though, but I'm a man like that.

I am shaking my head in disbelieve that no legal action has ever been taken by competitors. I could hardly think of a more obvious case of customer deception which is (at least in Europe) sanctioned by laws against unfair competition. In German courts I'd get a temporary injunction within 48 hours that immediately prohibits shipments/sales of the "mislabeled" sticks. But wait... OPS are sold in Germany, too. I might want to kick off some action against this practice which really makes me sick (as a customer and as a legal expert).

Maybe it's because others companies does the same thing than Easton.

The fade to blue is someone on the Knights, my friend told me his name, but I forgot it. It started with an 'S' if that helps. He said it looks to be the Synergy SL fading to blue, but he'll try and get some more info on it if possible.