Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Marcelo Cordoba

Look at what Santa dropped off early...

So wait, What are the assumed specs on the ST and SL. So far we have:

SyNergy - original OPS (yes i know, buhs balance, blah blah)

SiCore - Soft blade for people who cant catch a pass.

Havoc - Less durable stick for people who want to pay 130 for a stick that will break.

Stealth - Lighter, more active, rawk stick to waste 200 on.

Grip is Grip, it dosent make the stick any different.

So what will the SL and ST entail? I have been skipping through the posts, but I cant find a hard answer to it.

The ST should be a replacement for the current Synergy.

So is the ST (Synergy replacement) the one from Marcelo's pics that is all silver and players were using in the WC?

Then what is the SL ...the blue fade that the Knights player is using?

New premium priced OPS.

Is it in between the ST and the Stealth?

It will be interesting to see if there is a SL version of every ST Synergy. With the new SL, I don't understand what the role of the Stealth will be.

ST, ST grip, ST si-core, ST si-core grip

SL, SL grip, SL si-core, SL si-core grip

Stealth

Havoc.

That would be 10 sticks, 20 when you consider RH/LH. Now figure 6 curves for each and you get 120 SKUs. Add four flexes in each and that's 480 different sticks. How many dealers are going to stock that? It's not worth teh risk of picking the wrong models.

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
It will be interesting to see if there is a SL version of every ST Synergy. With the new SL, I don't understand what the role of the Stealth will be.

ST, ST grip, ST si-core, ST si-core grip

SL, SL grip, SL si-core, SL si-core grip

Stealth

Havoc.

That would be 10 sticks, 20 when you consider RH/LH. Now figure 6 curves for each and you get 120 SKUs. Add four flexes in each and that's 480 different sticks. How many dealers are going to stock that? It's not worth teh risk of picking the wrong models.

Chadd,

I think that you would be surprised how many "small" retailers put their egg in Easton's basket, especially with OPS. I know of several dealers that are 90% Easton, just because they get the same discount as the larger retailers, based on the quantity they buy and can compete with them. They also know that it sells.

Is it a smart play? Well, look at it this way. If 8 of 10 OPS sold are Easton, think about what the majority is looking to buy and ask yourself that question...

Anyhow, this topic has gotten far away from the original. Chow mein!

So the SL is Easton's new top dog, which Marcelo has. The ST is replacing the Synergy.

Hughes confirmed that the SL is the OPS that fades to blue the bottom 1/3 of the shaft/blade

So does Marcelo have the SL with ST graphics?

Marcelo, have you weighed a Stealth on your scale?

Okay i just read this whole thing maybe i am missing a few things but i have questions. what does the SL stand for? and what is an St... like i know it is the replacement for a synergy... but what is it.... and remember that picture we saw of forsberg with the stick taht had the orange on the botton... is this new Sl that

Marcelo posted have that on it or is it just all corme.....

Chadd,

I think that you would be surprised how many "small" retailers put their egg in Easton's basket, especially with OPS. I know of several dealers that are 90% Easton, just because they get the same discount as the larger retailers, based on the quantity they buy and can compete with them. They also know that it sells.

Is it a smart play? Well, look at it this way. If 8 of 10 OPS sold are Easton, think about what the majority is looking to buy and ask yourself that question...

Anyhow, this topic has gotten far away from the original. Chow mein!

I also see how many sticks some retailers have left over because they guessed wrong when picking models.

Back on topic, nice find.

Stealth

SL

ST

All available in regular and grip.

No si-core? How will the minions be able to use a stick that doesn't give them hands?!!?!?!?

I thought Guru said the SL will be blue on the bottom and come in grip, while the ST will be red on the bottom and come in grip, too.

Maybe I'm wrong?

Stealth

SL

ST

All available in regular and grip.

No si-core? How will the minions be able to use a stick that doesn't give them hands?!!?!?!?

I guess they'll have to learn new ways to tape their blades. ;)

Well they will save themselves alot of replacement money by getting rid of the Si-Core. I watched guys go through quite a few those sticks in a season just because the blade split in half.

sorry if this has already been said but, here is wut i got from the easton messsage boards

HKY GURU

"SyNergy had been re-engineered and will become the Synergy ST. The Synergy SL is a completely NEW stick. Both the ST and SL come in regular or Grip. Then there is the STEALTH. (Jr. , Int., Sr.) Regular and Grip. ----GURU----"

he also said "Blue is the SL. ----GURU----"

Guys, please, stop bombarding Marz with PMs.

Wanna know how to get into the biz?

1. Know ALL product lines well

2. Network with people in the industry

3. Luck.

I've got two of three down. Luck's kicking my ass.