Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sande

Reebok Buying Graf?

Apparently the rumor mill is active, Reebok is now trying to buy Graf and there factry. I will not give up my sources for this rumor, but it some what believable with all the things Reebok has done in hockey in such a short period of time. so i guess they are very serious about hockey. I wonder what we can expect for a rumor from NIKE. If i hear anything else i will keep you posted.

Damn, I thought I heard Dada was buying Graf. Something about putting spinners on t'blades...calling them the Ice Sprewells...(I need to work on that and patent it)

Damn, I thought I heard Dada was buying Graf. Something about putting spinners on t'blades...calling them the Ice Sprewells...(I need to work on that and patent it)

hahahahaha

they'd look sweet with the chrome holders. then the spinners in each little circle. till a pick hit them, and they started falling out.

Christmas is coming. Ever see the light sets that continuously race from one end to the other? Same idea, but from one circle to the next in a similar pattern!

if that does happen, hopefully, they keep the graf name and the more tradtional looking skates

I wish the same thing than you, that's what I like about Graf, their traditionnal skates.

<_< haha that spinna idea on the T'blades .......i was admiring my skates before a pratice and i thought of they exact same thing WTF ... i guess great minds just think alike :P