Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsjunior1388

2012-2013 Gear Sightings

I can't imagine Bauer being to happy with Warrior posting photos on their FB wall pointing out Giroux wearing Warrior gloves.

I'm sure they understand it's just marketing and if giroux was with warrior and had to wear bauer gloves, bauer would have giroux on their fb page too.

That's last year/current. I meant for next year. February is likely the new release of one the next series RBZ: Rocketbladez.

My understanding of TMs next year lineup is that their low-handicap, players muscle-back blade irons MAY be called Rocketbladez, but the rest of the golf line will continue to be called Rocketballz.

My understanding of TMs next year lineup is that their low-handicap, players muscle-back blade irons MAY be called Rocketbladez, but the rest of the golf line will continue to be called Rocketballz.

To settle this, I can confirm that the next line of TaylorMade clubs/irons will not be called RocketBladez nor does the RBZ on the CCM stick stand for RocketBladez. RBZ on the CCM stick is the name, it doesn't stand for anything. In golf however, RBZ stands for RocketBallz.

I just looked up the email exchange we had; I actually misquoted you. The email came from someone else, however, looking back at yours, you said it was simply RBZ. My apologies.

I can't imagine Bauer being to happy with Warrior posting photos on their FB wall pointing out Giroux wearing Warrior gloves.

Happy that Claude supported his team and the fight for cancer. Claude only arrived this week and no way pink Bauer gloves could arrive on time.

Happy that Claude supported his team and the fight for cancer. Claude only arrived this week and no way pink Bauer gloves could arrive on time.

If they're team issued, which pair gets priority, company contract or team issued?

Sent from my HTC One X

depends on the league/team. If it's mandatory for teams like the one Chara is on with Bauer.. they'll either just tape over or remove any conflicting logos.

Is it not 2012/2013 gear....... ?

Unless there is a picture of a pro player wearing them, then the photo is leaked and not approved by the manufacturer. Read the stuff on page 15 in this thread about the RBZ skate. It's all in there.

We will post the appropriate information when the time is right.. I know you're new, so look back at how we handle other product releases.

Is it not 2012/2013 gear....... ?

That's actually 2013-2014 product and there have been serious issues for employees and dealers who have taken and distributed these types of pics in the past. There are two options for us:

1. Post pics the second that they leak and potentially lose access to demo products as well as our contacts within the company

2: Hold off on the pics that really show nothing other than the appearance of the skate until we are able to release the full story of the skate

I think it's pretty obvious which one makes more sense.

Cool. well there is no date on the skate and I dont work for Bauer so there was no way of me telling when they were made or who they were made for so my bad.....

Aren't these the same skate that Pat Kane had on that was posted on Tyler Sequin's Twitter? And on the Bauer facebook for their pro camp thing? So couldn't it be said these were on a pro and they had pictures taken knowing it was going to be seen by people? Or is it only allowed in game action? I'm just confused on this a little.

Because the seguin picture was an inadvertent leak. It wasn't during a game, he saw a candid moment and didn't think of the consequences. They pulled the picture once they realized what happened.

Seriously guys, it's not that hard. We have worked hard with these companies and we get rewarded by getting early access and support for our website and our events. We are always praised for being professional about these things. Do PHEW and HWB get to go to tradeshows, invited to factory tours and sit in conference calls with product managers? No, but we do.

Call us late to the party, but at the end of the day, where do you get ALL of the details instead of rumors and assumptions?