Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Kings trash UFC

The fact that one is trained for it does not decrease the sheer visciousness or barabrity. Gladiators trained too. Dogs are trained... same with cocks (tho I prefer mine to be untrained!).

Gladiators were prisoners. Dogs don't have decisionmaking rights. UFC fighter make choices to enter the ring, with options other than the death penalty. Yes, as we're learning in football and hockey with their recent concussion epidemics, sometimes you need to protect athletes from themselves, but the analogies to forced battle between prisoners, and fighting animals, doesn't mesh with UFC.

UFC hasn't been around long enough for someone to die from the injuries. It's just a bunch of low life rednecks that need someone to take their aggression out on. The NHL requires talent. You take the fighting out of the NHL and watch the ratings and attendance plummet. The NBA is vulnerable right now and the poor marketing by the NHL has allowed the NBA to remain more popular. The NHL needs all of the momentum it can get in the United States.

Jeez, I think UFC is complete garbage but that doesn't mean I'm going to make a fool of myself with ridiculous comments like that. Sheesh.. kids these days..

Jeez, I think UFC is complete garbage but that doesn't mean I'm going to make a fool of myself with ridiculous comments like that. Sheesh.. kids these days..

:facepalm: You've no idea how old or young these people are