Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mjpisat

High End Sticks, Skates, Helmet, Jersey

I will post pictures asap, but wanted to get this posted to get the ball rolling. I will be out of town from Nov 9 - Nov 18th so i wouldn't be able to ship until Thanksgiving week. Sticks are right handed

Bauer Vapor X4.0 Skates. Worn about 10 times. $95 shipped sold

Reebok Sickick 3 grip Senior 75 flex with the Datsyuk curve. It started out at 58 inches and I cut about 1-2 inches off. If you want an exact measurement, send me a message. Used about three times at stick and shoot. $85 shipped sold.

Easton RS Senior 75 Flex Hall Curve. Cut down to about 56-57 inches. I can provide measurement if you're interested. Used about three times. One game, two stick and shoots. $90 shipped sold

Bauer 4500 Helmet/Cage combo in medium. Red. Worn about 5-10 times. $40 shipped.

Detroit Reebok Red jersey. Uncrested. Worn about three times. Old mark on the back near the neck. $30 shipped or BEST OFFER.