Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zylos45

Massachusetts(or NH/RI) LHS that sells Graf

This is my last shot.

I have gone to a ton of shops in the area and can't find an LHS that carries a semi extensive selection of Graf skates.

Looking for sizes 8.5 wide to 10 wide in the g3 model run or the G75 (want to try them out).

Closest I came was hockey monkey who had a good amount of models but they did not have 1 wide skate in the Norwood store. May call to double check this weekend.

if any of you new england boys know of a shop please let me know

Appreciate it

Chris

Z45

Did you try Pure Hockey? They have locations in the areas you mentioned. I tried on the G75 at the NJ location.

Might have to try Zwickers, I can't think of anywhere else. I don't know about Ray's in Smithfield, RI but I'm pretty sure Manny's in RI doesn't stock Graf, nor do any of the hockey dog locations.

pure hockey in massachusetts (been to two locations) said they stopped carrying grafs. Berlin and Needham stores.

I am assuming that the braintree store would follow suit.

Zwickers had two pairs of graf skates (both on the wall for display) and no other pairs in stock

Sports ETC - had no wides

The last time I was in No Icing they had a couple of Graf models on display. Graf seems to be going the way of the dodo around these parts.

Many stores don't carry wider widths these days. They'll try to fit you into a D and then order a wider pair in that size if you need it.

The last time I was in No Icing they had a couple of Graf models on display. Graf seems to be going the way of the dodo around these parts.

Sad really. I might be driving up that way tomorrow for a profile change with jimmy/bob

Maybe I will try on regular if they have my size and see if it will work.

Thanks for the reply guys

If you are still looking...Call Zwickers a few days before you head over there, tell them you want to try on Grafs. They'll work with you & get a couple of pairs to try on. A buddy of mine did this with the G75s came out.