Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rchirpich

help with shaft please

hey i just bought a one 95 off from ebay and i put a warrior ak27 blade in it it has some sort of line all the way down the back of the shaft ending where the blade tenon inside the shaft ends idk if the blade is too big i hade to put tape on it to make t fit when i flrx it i hear a little crack noise please help me figure out whats wrong will plost pics if needed

Ya sorry in a hurry, got a game tonight ,need to know if i should use it or not and no its a brand new pro stock nike bauer one95 shaft. ...better?

Relativley new how do i post pics?

better focus and of what exactly we are supposed to be looking at would be nice... are you talking about the red stripe?

What does the name bar look like? that will tell you at least if it's a shaft or converted OPS. The line down the underside was done strictly to be noticed by TV cameras while players sat on the bench.