Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Langenbrunner15

Bauer XX stick

hello guys,

I have a si-core(iginla) which i hate and a z-bubble w/si-core ginla blade.

Im loooking into getting the bauer XX intermediate stick. Should i get that or get an easton synergy or another z-bubble w/si-core blade iginla curve? What bauer curve is closest to the easton iginla??

I did a search and did find anything that i was really looking for.

Or give me other options of a great stick(ie. L-2,M1,or M-2)

Lindros is probably the closest curve. From there its your choice. If your looking for opinions and have checked the reviews. Go through the thread which players list their main stick. Should give you an idea of what others will suggest. PM them with any questions.

I have had all three sticks that you are talking about, a Si-Core, Z-Bubble, and a Vapor XX intermediate stick. No doubt the Vapor XX is nice, but I dont think it compares to the XN10. It has an awesome shot and nice feel to it. If i were you, I would go with an XN10.

I had the same problem as you,(Well....i was using a Guerin Franklin curve(since there out of business i cant find them anymore...)So i try to pick up something close...which i end up with a inginla curve...Then i pick up my sicore friends and i really liked the feel of it but not the curve(lidstrom)...So I choose to get a Si-core Inginla curve......

And I finally end up with a R2 XN10(tapered) in Reg flex...(you can pick the Whip flex which is super...but not for my body type...) with a Synthesis SI-core Inginla curve

Im using it for 1 month and a half now.....im totally in love with it...got no problmewith dampening the puck and vibration in the shaft....SUPERB!!!!(except for the black paint chipping anywayz....)And 2 week ago I broke a windows in my Local Arena with a snapshot.....it shot rocket...

Seriously,I think my shot got better! and my stickhandling as well... :rolleyes:

hello guys,

I have a si-core(iginla) which i hate and a z-bubble w/si-core ginla blade.

Im loooking into getting the bauer XX intermediate stick. Should i get that or get an easton synergy or another z-bubble w/si-core blade iginla curve? What bauer curve is closest to the easton iginla??

I did a search and did find anything that i was really looking for.

Or give me other options of a great stick(ie. L-2,M1,or M-2)

Dude, if you don't like blade-heavy sticks, steer clear of the XX.

That's odd because alot of people find it very well balanced

Not odd too me. I know a lot of people who all complain about the same thing. All the weight in the XX is from the fuse point down. Compared to any inno opc, xn10, easton synergy, and even the vector 120 for that matter, the vector is the blade-heaviest - - fact. The xx retail is even blade-heavier than the synergy grip. Take a XX and any of the sticks I've mention and balance them on a standard carpenters horse. Then move each stick 1/2 inch toward the butt-end. Guranteed, every time, the xx will fall first. Hey, some people like a blade-heavy stick, and that is what the xx is.

Well I got a XX for christmas and I love it to death. The balance is amazing and the feel is alright even coming from a sicore. I would recommend this stick to anyone.

Well I got a XX for christmas and I love it to death. The balance is amazing and the feel is alright even coming from a sicore. I would recommend this stick to anyone.

Agree!!!!

I got one for christmas too.

With such extensive use, those endorsements mean a lot.

I've had my XX since like October and I dont think its blade heavy at all. It's very light, well balanced, but my only complaint is after 2 months ALL of the stick'um grip is gone. But all in all it was a much better stick than my synergy.

i dont wanna go to tps cuz of that small ass radius stuff..Do there shafts also have the pro-radius??

I know the TPS Rubber shaft has a Pro-Radius shape.

All Tps intermidiate shafts are pro radious. An alternative would be going to a tps whip flex which is supposed to be like an easton 75 and that would solve your shaft shape problem.

ok,But the amount that i would cut it;it would be like an 85 or 90??

I doubt you'd add 20% to your stiffness rating stick by cutting a bit.

Well the other post you did isnt showing on my computer and my other post isnt but you seemed to have read it so I will answer your other question. It all depends on how much you cut it. If you took off 5 inches of a intermidiate stick it might make a senior stick a bit stiff. But if you only take the plug out of an intermidite stick you shouldnt have any problems.