Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Langenbrunner15

Bauer XX stick

i cut it about 1/2 an inch or an inch and take out the butt end of an int. stick. So would that put much on the flex?

You're looking at a 4 inch difference between the Senior and Intermediate stick.

I don't cut my sticks that much so I cannot help you. I don't see what the big deal about the pro radius is, aren't most Int sticks a pro radius anyways regardless of the brand.

You don't like the curve but you a similar for your new stick. Weird.

I'd probably agree if I had any idea as to what you said. Langs may I asked why the Vapor is out of the question? Its seems like everything you're looking for in a stick.

I'd probably agree if I had any idea as to what you said. Langs may I asked why the Vapor is out of the question? Its seems like everything you're looking for in a stick.

I believe Kovy is in the french speaking portion of Canada. Cut him some slack.

I knew that...

I knew that...

OK ... and ... you still ...

Your killing me. <_<

Sorry I forgot to write a word.

You don't like the curve but you want a similar(as you wrote in the first post of the topic) for your new stick. Weird.

i guess you misread my posts or something. I love my curve!(iginla)