Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Langenbrunner15

Bauer XX stick

the si core is going to have the same puck feel as your si core blade, maybe a marginal difference. If you love your z bubble, get another one. I dont understand people sometimes.

Ok, that's why I thought you hate the iginla because I thought they(Easton) were doing the I ginla in both stick and you wrote you didn't like the curve they offer for the reg synergy int. Now I understand.

messier and lindros curve is iginla curve?? :huh:

They arent exact clones but they are very similiar to the Iginla. Bauers closest curve to an Iginla is the Lindros. while TPS' curve that is most like the Iginla is the Messier.

i was loking at an xn10 messier yesterday and they looked nothing alike

It is the closest you'll find for TPS and you can change the blades in your shafts if you disagree after using it. Also you seem to change your curve a bit so this may be helpful. You asked questions, you have answers we cannot do the rest for you.

we have about 700 intermediate iginla si cores where i work

Have any RH 85 Si-core Grips Cavs?

Do I have any or does the shop? You know about my fetish with that stick. :D

K, enough of this.

iginla is the same or close to these : inno mccarty, bauer lindros, hesp. pro 4, tps messier, mission hull.

now go find a combo you like with these.

we have about 700 intermediate iginla si cores where i work

Have any RH 85 Si-core Grips Cavs?

Do I have any or does the shop? You know about my fetish with that stick. :D

I know, but I figured that you may have some in some other pattern than the drury lol....I meant the shop :P