Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2005 Bauer/Nike Catalogue Review

JR--Do you find a ''big'' difference between the V-12 and the new flexlite??(beside the tongue)..by the way i don't care about the new holder..i will stick with my t'blades...

And,When you say ''VERY LIGHT'' how is it compared to the top end skate(i.e vector or maybe the synergy)

Thanks

By the way...This Vapor XX is sssssoooooo NICE!!!!BLACK/YELLOW!!Wow what a great mix...it sad because i really don't like grip:(!!

hey thanks jr for the updates/review. Btw, did any of you guys know that their will be a NASLUND curve for 05? Sorry if you guys already knew but I thought it would be nice for others who didn't know. :)

hey thanks jr for the updates/review. Btw, did any of you guys know that their will be a NASLUND curve for 05? Sorry if you guys already knew but I thought it would be nice for others who didn't know. :)

It's in the pattern DB already

Do you guys have that movie starring that one guy who was in that other movie with that girl?

no, but it comes out in spring also.

It's in my original post.  PT3 = P92 Naslund

do you know where i could find a PT3 int. XX? Do they even make them? ive been looking all over and cant find them anywhere.

They dont have the pt3 on the xx until the 05 sticks come out then it will be the p92 (naslund).

It's in my original post.  PT3 = P92 Naslund

do you know where i could find a PT3 int. XX? Do they even make them? ive been looking all over and cant find them anywhere.

They dont have the pt3 on the xx until the 05 sticks come out then it will be the p92 (naslund).

do you know what they do have it on? any tapered blades?