Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wickedwrister

Mission M-1 Hull: Pro vs. retail

Just nabbed a M-1 retail Hull off the net. Is there a big difference in the curve/ blade as compared to pro-stock or Inno? Got a smokin' deal so I am just gonna try it out and sell if I don't like. Anybody have one? How do you like?

its the iginla

Yeah, seems to be pretty popular around here. That could be because the Elias L2 blades never showed up though and that's all I have. ;)

Huge difference between what Hull actually plays and his retail pattern....The shaft is a 65 or so flex and the blade is, well, awful....(Oh, I actually play with his rejects...I love that pattern and flex)....

Huge difference between what Hull actually plays and his retail pattern....The shaft is a 65 or so flex and the blade is, well, awful....(Oh, I actually play with his rejects...I love that pattern and flex)....

Any chance you could throw one of them my way? My Hull GI blade cracked.

Is Hull still with Mission? I recall seeing him last season and he was using the Easton shaft and blade combo.

I don't think he is. I have heard from several sources that he has no problem "whoring" out his name. I think he gets his price and then could care less if his name is on the product while he jumps on to the next thing. I was in a LHS who said that their Itech rep told a story of reps walking into locker rooms with catalouges (sp.?) full of plasma TV's, high end electronics, and so on saying something along the lines of "You can pick anything on pages 6,7,and8 if you wear "X" for this long". Sounds pretty wild, but who knows.

Hullie's such a terrible guy he painted over a stick and did the third grade crayon thing on the one stick. Any one of us would have a very hard time turning down the pro reps. The players don't have to ask most of the time and most pro reps would give their left nut (or plasma TV) to sign a big name. Hell, a new plasma would work for me.