Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Not to mention the like 6 XN10s he's got.. lol.. i'm not here to rag on you.. Just ask like Buzz or Ponty, what do they need like all there sticks for :P

You can never have too many sticks. ;) I was originally going to spend my birthday money on driving school. But Im going to wait a month or so to do that. So I just bought more hockey sticks. It wasnt the smartest decision, but I have a job now so Ill get the money I spent back pretty soon.

And J-Shera Im 16.

Parents dont chirp at you for all those sticks? My parents freak at me and I have 4 sticks

My Dad doesnt really care,since I dont live with him and I used his credit card to order them and gave him the cash. My Mom was mad at first but now she doesnt care, she cares more about me blowing away $100 on food over the last week. I break sticks fairly quickly so I buy in bundles once a year and get a few cheap priced ones over the course of the year. I really should stop buying sticks though, Ill admit I have more than I need.

So i'm starting to get some new gear slowly for the 2006-2007 Hockey Season, and as it comes in i'll post some pics :) So far i have gloves and skates.

newgear.jpg

Skates

Graf G3 Custom

Gloves

Eagle X70 Pro Stock Nylon, microvent suede palms, nylon/mesh guessets.

Not to mention the like 6 XN10s he's got.. lol.. i'm not here to rag on you.. Just ask like Buzz or Ponty, what do they need like all there sticks for :P

You can never have too many sticks. ;) I was originally going to spend my birthday money on driving school. But Im going to wait a month or so to do that. So I just bought more hockey sticks. It wasnt the smartest decision, but I have a job now so Ill get the money I spent back pretty soon.

And J-Shera Im 16.

Parents dont chirp at you for all those sticks? My parents freak at me and I have 4 sticks

My Dad doesnt really care,since I dont live with him and I used his credit card to order them and gave him the cash. My Mom was mad at first but now she doesnt care, she cares more about me blowing away $100 on food over the last week. I break sticks fairly quickly so I buy in bundles once a year and get a few cheap priced ones over the course of the year. I really should stop buying sticks though, Ill admit I have more than I need.

got some pics of the curves on the twigs

all you need now is better skate soggers

I'm sure Ponty will say that you cannot get any better skate soakers than those :)

And J-Shera Im 16.

got some pics of the curves on the twigs

the usa editions ones are hossa clones(retail) and the hossa is sorta like a sakic(retail),,,, and i dont know about the meyer ones...

Edited by sniper14

whoa look at the Koivu!

Since when is Koivu a Bauer guy...? I thought he was CCM (and Easton before that). Ryder used Easton last season, if I recall.

That looks like the Vinny Prospal Eastons that hattrick always had for sale on his site.

whoa look at the Koivu!

Since when is Koivu a Bauer guy...? I thought he was CCM (and Easton before that). Ryder used Easton last season, if I recall.

That looks like the Vinny Prospal Eastons that hattrick always had for sale on his site.

not really, the Prospal is:

200603111136233923.jpg

Hossa isn't a Sakic. The NBH Sakic clone is P92 Naslund.

no i ment that the jones curve is a clone of the retail nbh hossa curve and the hossa pro stick is similar to the sakic retail get what i am saying?

Hossa isn't a Sakic. The NBH Sakic clone is P92 Naslund.

no i ment that the jones curve is a clone of the retail nbh hossa curve and the hossa pro stick is similar to the sakic retail get what i am saying?

Hossa is closer to an yzerman

wow!

thats a crazy curve~!

Yeah I know! I wish I could find a mirrored version of this, just to try. Probably pretty inaccurate with shots, you'd see what I mean when you see Prospal shoot :(