Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Gear.jpg

-New 13" Nylon Toronto Helium H750

-Toronto M-1 Pants

-Got them both today and used them at my midgets practice. The pants were very bulky, but after awhile they felt more comfortable. I absolutely love the gloves though, although they were much smaller than I anticipated(SP?) they broke right in and are much roomier now with a pefect fit for me.

I might give more Mission gear a try, they deserve alot more credit than what they get.

I like the gloves more than every glove Ive tried including TPS Cableknit HGT, which I thought were perfect untill I got these.

Gear.jpg

-New 13" Nylon Toronto Helium H750

-Toronto M-1 Pants

-Got them both today and used them at my midgets practice. The pants were very bulky, but after awhile they felt more comfortable. I absolutely love the gloves though, although they were much smaller than I anticipated(SP?) they broke right in and are much roomier now with a pefect fit for me.

I might give more Mission gear a try, they deserve alot more credit than what they get.

I like the gloves more than every glove Ive tried including TPS Cableknit HGT, which I thought were perfect untill I got these.

Very nice gloves!

Wheres the sale?

it was at cleves source for sports. i guess it was a one day thing.

which one burnside? i was at the burside one checking out some twigs didn't buy one though

Wheres the sale?

it was at cleves source for sports. i guess it was a one day thing.

which one burnside? i was at the burside one checking out some twigs didn't buy one though

I think they were at most of them. This was at Bayers Lake though.

I went early to that sale looking for a 8500 combo and instead walked out with 3 stealths(2 grip, one non) one for me and the other 2 for my friends, but wasn't there a limit of 12 per store?

I finally bought myself some new gear today, just everything new.. everything was to small since I already played in it for over 4 years and grew a lot in that time..

Not all high-end stuff but I only play recreational hockey

set1.jpg

- Jofa 5K Shoulder Pads

- Jofa 4K Elbow Pads

- Bauer 2000 gloves

set2.jpg

- Jofa 5K Shin Guards

- Bauer Vapor XXX skates (:D)

set3.jpg

- CCM 652 Tacks pants

Finally found a shop that had a decent amount of gear although I had to drive all the way to Belgium to get it. I'm a happy person :D

Edit: Almost forgot, I got a new stick too, camera battery was empty so couldn't take a picture myself

BEHS-big.jpg

Bauer Endure; Pro Flex 102 and blade P106 Jokinen, it's pretty damn light compared to my old stick :D

Edited by truSteh

We're having the event to. Along with a ton of deals and are also a source for sports. Im not sure how many others are having it but I imagine there are a few.

Let me know when eh