Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I had a pair of those TPX shoulder pads when I played Pee Wee. At that time TPS was the top level model and then TPX was the not so top level stuff. They had gold TPS aluminum shafts that I used, as well as silver TPX shafts.

Finally took a pic of my stuff:

doogsgear.jpg

Hey! Where did you get those pants? Those look like they could have been used by Finnish team called Rauman Lukko.

^^nice collection of warrior twigs ya got there, hows the johnson treatin ya?, compared to the dolo's?

edit:just saw in the johnson post you plan to put up a review and that u just got it today lol nevermind

Edited by habsfan87

that one was 420 grams, lasted about 6 minutes.

the second one was nicer, Black/grey/yellow, 485 grams, lidstrom, shots were exceptionally nice, but that one only got a few hours before it broke in the same spot

im not sure if theyre out yet, i work at a shop, so i called and got those 2 and the johnson

i see you got an innovative blade in the Johnson....

if u don't like it...shoot me a pm.. :D

Edited by colt45

000_1262.jpg

full concept II.. nike with mirrored..eagle x70.. nike 4 roll..Graf g3 'pink laces' breast cancer..nike w/cobra.. nike w/blade

000_1265.jpg

v130

rbk 7k profeel

easton SE

vapor XXX Lite NEW

rbk 7k profeel NEW

im not sure if theyre out yet, i work at a shop, so i called and got those 2 and the johnson

Yes, they are out to the public.

thanks, does anyone know when warrior usualy update their website?

I'll take some more pics, but basically I used scrap from a worn out rbk pro goalie neckguard that my brother used (as seen here: http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/y...7_1983_11585502 ) and took out the collarbone area and put the back layer behind the chest piece of the 5030, and had the front layer on top of it, laced to the bottom.

It fits the pads perfectly without stitching, so I just have it laced in for the moment. I've only tested it once, but it didn't move at all. If need be, I'm going to punch two holes in each of top parts and secure them there.

This mod was done partially out of boredom. The rbk neck guard was in rough shape so it was going to be thrown out, so before I let anything go to waste I started thinking if I had any use for it. The idea for added collarbone protection came to mind and it turned out to fit the 5030 pads great. Even better so, there is a soft layer on the inner pad that is nice and comfy on my chest, and it is well balanced so I don't even feel any added weight.