Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

ok seeing krwwc6's shoulders has inspired me

skates:

2185721070087941179sthTJM_th.jpg

Shoulders, Elbows, Shins, and Pants

2468719700087941179DhOrLu_th.jpg

Mitts

2033497910087941179IwBZNv_th.jpg

buckets 1

2620352510087941179TIwffa_th.jpg

buckets 2

2494901740087941179CyuZvM_th.jpg

twigs

2978252730087941179tcDdPv_th.jpg

and just for fun the road gear

2224138850087941179PfCCWb_th.jpg

road twigs

2644857480087941179IINWxf_th.jpg

hoping to buy some new sticks soon. I broke mine over the summer and hand to find a replacement so the NBH Apollo was cheep and I had no cash

Edited by strosedefence34

Havok - those gloves look sick. what was your turnaround time on them?

I put in my order for custom's on monday, im hoping to have them in a month.

sound about right?

edit: nevermind i just saw your post in the custom glove thread

Edited by PWBIII

Nice mitts.

Thanks. Pro 4400s are where its at! I snatched them up on ebay a few years back and the palms/gussets were completely brand new. . . can't beat that.

Lightning pants. Pro stock?

It was the lower half of the pro stock pants, shell with the leg/thigh padding(took the padding out.) I wear an MBP girdle and have a few different shells. . . . bruins, blues, and lightning. . . i really want a set of blackhawks but they are hard to come by

They're really worn out. . . i had to do a lot of sewing/extra stitching to fix all the holes in them.

Edited by krwwc6

Nice mitts.

Thanks. Pro 4400s are where its at! I snatched them up on ebay a few years back and the palms/gussets were completely brand new. . . can't beat that.

I'm all about the 1300's. :P

As much as I loved the 1350s the changes they made when they came out with the 3300s/4400s were worth it. If they would have just kept the tackified palm, dammit.

I don't remember what model I had when I was younger. . . . Easton GX 9800? . . . is that too high of a number. . . . They look identical to what Modano has worn throught his entire career.

The things were tanks. . . just huge

But they had that tacky palm. . . and you're right Mack, it was an awesome palm.

The 9800 was Air like the 9500 (at least the model year I had), but with a thinner black Pittards Quartz palm. The cuff was different, too, and the big downfall of the glove - a neoprene/velcro nightmare.

If I found one of his gold Synergy's, there is no way in hell I'd let it go. Finding them in retail is hard enough nowadays. How many of his sticks do you have Drew? I know you've got most of Dallas' sticks.

For those wanting a picture(s):

img3246em3fx6.jpg

img3248wu7kd3.jpg

What's the lie on that, like a 7?

6, 6.5 ish.

Wow, Drew. That is quite a lot of their sticks. Didn't know the management gave them away so much at the team sales.

Edited by Krev