Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

li7039 could you please do a review of that stick after you get some use with it? I am really interested as to how the titanium works out. I have a normal Mission Fuel and I love it , but definetly interested in the ti-pro.

I'm borderline obsessed with Mission sticks now.... I love them. I'll pick one up once I'm done buying up all the previous model Fuels in 85 flex Rafalski pattern on clearance at Pure Hockey. Now only if the V-Hex would come down from $179.99!!

I saw those. I'd rather buy them at my local Pure Hockey... Aside from the occasional "pro stock" item, or buying stuff from other MSH members, I like to buy from local shops. I'm trying to get a shop to order me a V-Hex shaft, but I can't swing more than 2.

The guy who does my skates is a Mission dealer, but since he's taken a full time gig at Harvard University, the last 2 times I went he hasn't been open. :unsure:

Haven't seen a "zebra" tape job since I was 5...

haha yeah, i bouhgt it for my little brother, but took it out a few times, not a fan of the modano curve, told him he could keep it, but he asked me to tape it up for him like that (he's 18...)

how do you like the tapered shaft wood blade combo?

only used it in stick and puck sessions so far, its different than my OPS for sure, but not in a bad way.

The koho torpedo was my first stick ever, loved it, but it was retired about a year ago...

I'm borderline obsessed with Mission sticks now.... I love them. I'll pick one up once I'm done buying up all the previous model Fuels in 85 flex Rafalski pattern on clearance at Pure Hockey. Now only if the V-Hex would come down from $179.99!!

The Mission sticks have always been a favorite of mine. Best thing I ever use was a cut down Pulse with a Synthesis blade. I have the S17 now but i'd love to still have my Pulse.

Did you just pull the Pulse apart? I have 2 V-Hex, and a Fuel and they all have a pretty noticeable line at the bottom. I'm waiting for a blade to go soft (which if what I've read is correct, it will be soon enough) so I can play Dr.

Did you just pull the Pulse apart? I have 2 V-Hex, and a Fuel and they all have a pretty noticeable line at the bottom. I'm waiting for a blade to go soft (which if what I've read is correct, it will be soon enough) so I can play Dr.

I was hoping for the blade just to pull out but that didn't go well. Like you said it did have the huge line so I expected it to pop right out.

After heating the crap out of it and the blade not popping out, I ended up just cutting and flipping. The stick had great flex and ended up to be my favorite ever used.

Haven't done this in a while...

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

Kovalchuk, Smyth on the Dolo's

IMG_0340.jpg

Hinote Mission Pro Stock in the AK

IMG_0342.jpg

Sorry if the pics are huge, I tried to resize them but apparently that didn't work

Edited by ashtonhutch05

i have about 8 or so fuels w/broken blades but i haven't had the time to play doc as you put it... i'd really love to know where to cut, or how to get the blade out if thats possble. if you do find out, or if anyone knows i'd be very thankful for a pm...