Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

hyprlte>some more pictures please :ph34r::ph34r:

does'nt look as good as I tought :(

But it seems to be a pre-serie pair?

here a few more pics i took

006-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

I'm sick of the new tongues on skates these days, the 9k looks great but for some reason I just want to see white felt on those mothas

i agree, thats why i like the one95s so much..

even the one95's, I talked to a NBH rep and he said their tongues arent really a white felt tongue, its more of a lining.

I'm thinking like graf, real think shit

I just can't get over the look of the new 9ks and Vectors, dull, ugly, and cheap looking come to mind. When you look at the sweet styling of the ONE95 and XXXX, the Hockey Company needs to re-evalute the direction they are heading in. My two cents, but each his own.

I just can't get over the look of the new 9ks and Vectors, dull, ugly, and cheap looking come to mind. When you look at the sweet styling of the ONE95 and XXXX, the Hockey Company needs to re-evalute the direction they are heading in. My two cents, but each his own.

I hear you on that one, I think that 9k is a great looking skate because it holds that classic design while adding some style to the skate. I enjoy the change at the rear of the skate, the piece of "bling" on the back of last years 9k killed me, especially when I considered buying the white versions.

as for the XXXX's they to me, are the the staple in cheap looking design (esp considering they are made in china). I just cant get my head past that silver design, just to much going on at once... esp the tendon guard (jesus christ is that ugly... not as bad as the ones on my one90's but a chromed out tendon guard thing where the hell did that come from?)

edit: the tendon guard on the one95 is a nice step up

Edited by ddbowdoin

even though the 9k is not the most appealing skate on the market as far as graphics, i've found it to be one of the best preforming skate i have ever used.

even the one95's, I talked to a NBH rep and he said their tongues arent really a white felt tongue, its more of a lining.

I'm thinking like graf, real think shit

this is disappointing to hear..

I hear you on that one, I think that 9k is a great looking skate because it holds that classic design while adding some style to the skate. I enjoy the change at the rear of the skate, the piece of "bling" on the back of last years 9k killed me, especially when I considered buying the white versions.

as for the XXXX's they to me, are the the staple in cheap looking design (esp considering they are made in china). I just cant get my head past that silver design, just to much going on at once... esp the tendon guard (jesus christ is that ugly... not as bad as the ones on my one90's but a chromed out tendon guard thing where the hell did that come from?)

edit: the tendon guard on the one95 is a nice step up

I couldn't agree with what you said more. I have always appreciated "classic" skates and their simply aestetics....I think that RBK builds on the classic look with a small modern twist.

Spree, I believe you owe it to the MSH crowd to show off a certain new twig you got. ;)

I will....I sent an e mail for approval of the Demo to ensure that it would be ok with the Mods first. Don't want to step on any toes. ;)

hyprlte> thanks for the pics

Where did you get those from?

What size is it?

It seems that the holder is almost too short for the boot with this size.

They looked way better on Crosby.

Anyways it seems that 08 won't be so good : weirdo 9k. pastic one95, awful U+, SE16(Uglier 1500c), ... :(

Now I'm looking for some old graf (709, 707, 704) with black tuuk plus THAT's a SKATE ;

graf707nnnnck3.th.jpg