Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

They really do great work...they even removed and restitched the pad that says Eagle on it and the pinky pad on the outside of the glove after replacing the gussets. They feel brand new.

WOW, that looks great. I'm definitely going to have to get my old Branches gloves re-palmed by them. I'll post the results when they're completed.

Eagle X 80s recently purchased from a MSHer and repalmed through fixitbymail

MSH2 Palms, Mesh Gussets

I like the look of those man. Can you pretty much order any eagle palm from fixitbymail? I for some reason thought they manufactured their own palms.

MSH2 Palms, Mesh Gussets

I like the look of those man. Can you pretty much order any eagle palm from fixitbymail? I for some reason thought they manufactured their own palms.

Yes you have to call ahead, make sure they have them. If they don't they order them from Eagle so they have them in time for when your gloves arrive. He said when he ordered the MSH2 from Eagle, they sent him 12 pairs, so I'm assuming he still has some left. You can get pretty much any palm you want that Eagle makes I know for sure, unsure of other brands.

It was 62 for MSH2 Palms, Mesh Gussets, and return shipping. I had them back a little over two weeks after I sent them out. 42 for palms, 10 for gussets, 10 for freight.

It was 62 for MSH2 Palms, Mesh Gussets, and return shipping. I had them back a little over two weeks after I sent them out. 42 for palms, 10 for gussets, 10 for freight.

That's not bad considering you get nice palms and gussets and you really like the mitts. Maybe I'll consider that when my 4-rolls bite the dust.

MSH2 Palms, Mesh Gussets

Damn, I should have kept them and got them re-palmed, haha. They did a nice job.

MSH2 Palms, Mesh Gussets

Damn, I should have kept them and got them re-palmed, haha. They did a nice job.

Can't tell if you are serious or not, but I got them from Saba.

Time for the H35's to get a single layer MSH2 palm and gussets.

I'm not sure they do single layer. You might have to wait for them to custom order them from Eagle...TBLfan has single layer because he ordered custom mitts. My overlay was not stitched by Fixitbymail, but came already stitched on the palm from Eagle.

Edited by bbruins8

I sold them to saba. I recognized the slash mark on the cuff.

Edited by duckjob

MSH2 Palms, Mesh Gussets

Time for the H35's to get a single layer MSH2 palm and gussets.

I'm not sure they do single layer. You might have to wait for them to custom order them from Eagle...TBLfan has single layer because he ordered custom mitts. My overlay was not stitched by Fixitbymail, but came already stitched on the palm from Eagle.

You can always remove the extra layer yourself. Did that to my old Eagles that had a nash overlay.

Looks great eh Duckjob? Fixit does the best work, for $62 its like you get a whole new glove for 1/2 the price

my new mike ribiero prostock gloves. brand new for 34 bucks! gotta love star centers. plus hes my favorite dallas star so i was pretty excited. plus there extremely soft and comfy. is this a standard nash palm?

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Some of the newer things I've gotten:

3 prostock Mike Glumac (d10) 9k's

mygear025oy7.th.jpg

mygear024ep7.th.jpg

Eagle x72's. amazing glove. Thanks TBLfan for getting me hooked.

mygear026da4.th.jpg

mygear028gk2.th.jpg