Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

For what its worth, I think the supreme30 is a great looking skate. I would love a boot like that with an all black tongues and laces...

Haha nope not my crosschecking stick. Simply my first stick when I started playing. Took the tape off the blade and realized the blade had cracked/splintered. Time for a new stick then.

No idea how the Supreme 30s are. They belong to my younger brother but he doesnt skate very often. Just got them to get around the rink during public skates. Noticably stiffer than my 2090s though.

Heh - I asked because one of my defencemen has a wood stick he keeps on the bench for dedicated PK-duty against asshole-teams. Can't 'lay the lumber' with a few hundred ounces of hollow carbon fibre, now, can you?

Haha nope not my crosschecking stick. Simply my first stick when I started playing. Took the tape off the blade and realized the blade had cracked/splintered. Time for a new stick then.

No idea how the Supreme 30s are. They belong to my younger brother but he doesnt skate very often. Just got them to get around the rink during public skates. Noticably stiffer than my 2090s though.

I like mine, though I cant really compare them to some 600 dollar skates out there. They have held up well for about 4-5 months now. I found them for 129 at sport chek!!!

Heh - I asked because one of my defencemen has a wood stick he keeps on the bench for dedicated PK-duty against asshole-teams. Can't 'lay the lumber' with a few hundred ounces of hollow carbon fibre, now, can you?

I had a buddy who did that as well. Had this real heavy woody he kept as a backup to keep other cats in line.

I've got a buddy that has the heaviest aluminum stick I have ever felt for that. I swear the thing feels like it's filled with lead.

I've got a buddy that has the heaviest aluminum stick I have ever felt for that. I swear the thing feels like it's filled with lead.

Is it one of those blue Montreal sticks? Those things are ridiculously heavy.

lol what is the heaviest wood stick that has ever been made? I've always wonder how heavy a stick really got to a point where your arms are just sore. after awhile

lol what is the heaviest wood stick that has ever been made? I've always wonder how heavy a stick really got to a point where your arms are just sore. after awhile

i know sherwood makes the lightest wood sticks.

but in my personal experiences.. i used wood all the way up until about 2001ish.

i used everything from brands like Canadien and Montreal to Franklin to Koho to CCM.

my fave was Koho.. i wish i got to use a sherwood, never found a decent retail curve that i liked.

Franklin was by far the heaviest, i've used, some of the Bauers i've used too are pretty damn heavy. After using a Franklin wood stick, any stick after that was super light.

Is it one of those blue Montreal sticks? Those things are ridiculously heavy.

I forget what brand it is, I never heard of them before I saw his stick. It's white.

The right Titan felt like a 2x4.

i know sherwood makes the lightest wood sticks.

but in my personal experiences.. i used wood all the way up until about 2001ish.

i used everything from brands like Canadien and Montreal to Franklin to Koho to CCM.

my fave was Koho.. i wish i got to use a sherwood, never found a decent retail curve that i liked.

Franklin was by far the heaviest, i've used, some of the Bauers i've used too are pretty damn heavy. After using a Franklin wood stick, any stick after that was super light.

the LIGHTEST i've ever felt was my montreal 9988... much lighter than any of the sherwoods i've ever used (and i think i've used them all). that thing is insanely light... i'll have to weigh it sometime to see exactly what it weighs, but it feels like a composite. i have a really old christian stick that has to be 1000g.

nice load of sticks glover. Are those synergy prostocks?

They were intended for Shawn Sutter (Belfast Giants) it was marked on the sticker on the butt end, 100 Flex Drury although the graphics on the stick arnt the typical retail ones.

5'11ish...maybe 6'0 and up until last week I was using 12 inchers where the bottom stopped right at the tongue...switched to 14s and now putting them over the tongue.