Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Some of the newer things I've gotten:

3 prostock Mike Glumac (d10) 9k's

Eagle x72's. amazing glove. Thanks TBLfan for getting me hooked.

Nice! I saw a pair with the baby blue on it(similar but not quite like yours), they looked amazing... Yours look better. Freaking sick.

After talking with a teammate, he says that this really is an XXXX repainted as a XXX-lite. Something about endorsment contracts. The stick feels different from an XXX-lite and has no grip too, plus the blue XXX decals actually stay on for some reason unlike many i have seen.

Ive noticed that most prostock xxx lites (atleast the 3 i had) seem to not have the x's chip even close to as much as the retails do

Damn Eagle for making their gloves so small. I sold the pair of X70s I had in less than a week, they were so tiny.

Gotta get pro stock or go custom. X70+ is the model you need. Or you could do like I do, 1/4" added to the fingers, keeps the cuff short.

Damn Eagle for making their gloves so small. I sold the pair of X70s I had in less than a week, they were so tiny.

Gotta get pro stock or go custom. X70+ is the model you need. Or you could do like I do, 1/4" added to the fingers, keeps the cuff short.

I'd need a lot more than 1/4" on the fingers. .5-.75" on the fingers, .25-.5" in the palm, ~1" on the cuff all around.

At that point it's almost not worth getting it. I'm still not at the level where I want to spend $200 on gloves.

I am thinking about asking fixitbymail about some MSH2 palms on my XX gloves though. I'm not a huge fan of the stretch with finger pads, and even for being 14" that glove is only a hair too small. $40 for the palm work (no gussets needed) would be amazing. I'd be worried about the rest of the glove falling apart before the new palms though.

This thread is to Show off your gear. The thread you're looking for is the "Pictures of Yourself thread" in the General Hockey Discussion forum.

Edit for link: http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=470

Yeah but he is still showing off his gear ...

lol Cole's got a point there. a clear player pic beats out a crappy phone camera image any day.

Got my Itech HLC Deluxe visor for my 4500. The Malkin/Sykora/80s look.

That visor is designed to have the clips under the mounting bar, so the clips are upside down.

how bout a curve pic PWBIII?

and are those gloves customs or just retail

The curve is just a D10. There are pictures of it floating around here but if you want one of these actual sticks I'll post one later.

The gloves are PPF (pro performance feel). They are just custom colors.

Got my Itech HLC Deluxe visor for my 4500. The Malkin/Sykora/80s look.

That visor is designed to have the clips under the mounting bar, so the clips are upside down.

I know. I like my mouth covered, even if it means condensation forming. I like big visors and I cannot lie.

Heres some shots of what ive been using right now. Louisville shins and Supreme 30 skates are my brother's. The S1 pants are what I originally used till i got the 892s. Must say its an amazing improvement. Love the extra padding. All photos taken with my cell phone so its not the best quality since I left my camera in my dorm.

0405082105.jpg

0405082107.jpg

0405082109.jpg

0405082111.jpg

0405082114.jpg

0405082115.jpg

Hah more like Odyssey JC pedals. More comfortable and very grippy. Killer on my shin though.

Oh yeah, you're right. The Jim Cs aren't as thick as the Primos. I gotta rock the blue tenderizers and blue brake cable on my bike, no matter what.