Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

were those custom eagles?

No, they are retail- the Rasta Mon Edition

Hey....the way that Warrior is doing things....I wouldn't put it past them. ;)

That's backwards buddy. MIA steals Eagles designs, not the other way around. Still waiting for the SSH2 palm. :rolleyes:

My eagles are custom alright. Mustang palm are awesome ....couldn't say the same the way i played ....but 24h after a wrestling match will do that thought and i am not jamaican !

were those custom eagles?

No, they are retail- the Rasta Mon Edition

Hey....the way that Warrior is doing things....I wouldn't put it past them. ;)

That's backwards buddy. MIA steals Eagles designs, not the other way around. Still waiting for the SSH2 palm. :rolleyes:

I know it was backwards. Just making a reference to Warrior's advertising and a kind of "if they can do it" type of remark. I don't in the slightest thing that Eagle ever would do something like that as retail....but hey....nobody knows these days which direction marketing will go next. B)

seriously?

I honestly didn't know that eagle made custom gloves.

I got them from eagle , my buddy designed their custumizer ...it's on their website !

Oh , and TBL fan ...i wear Graf skates :P

Oh , and TBL fan ...i wear Graf skates :P

You are soooo screwed...

I woulda kept that quiet :P

G70 8W , only skate that fit my feet with no pain ...Best skate i ever owned after my old custom CCM 852 vakutacks

G70 8W , only skate that fit my feet with no pain ...Best skate i ever owned after my old custom CCM 852 vakutacks

The Vakutacks....now those were some classics.

I wouldn't give graf canada one penny. I won't even buy their laces anymore.

I don't support companies that dont care about their customers... But this is NOT a "Why graf sucks thread" and I will not partake in any such thread.

Should have been studying, but found this more entertaining.

I think they turned out pretty good. Masking around the mounts was a bitch, but my gorgeous girlfriend has more patience than I do. :ph34r:

CIMG2894.jpg

CIMG2895.jpg

It kind of threw me off when I went to put the wheels back in. I had to double check which side was the inside. :rolleyes:

Edited by _HSB_b345t

ok, thanks... the same type of paint would cost about $15 a can here at Bunnings...

got some leftover paint from the time i sprayed my cage, maybe I'll do that again for the chassis.

if you're gonna spray paint your equipment, dont get the cheap crappy spray paint, i learned here in switzerland that the stuff that works most effectively is called Montana Hardcore, I think its like graffiti paint, or specifically made for that purpose, anyway, doesnt wear, it isnt more expensive then the no name brand, great on my sticks.