Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

not one leaf uses a crazy pattern......except antropov in which case is a crazy crappy pattern

P'sst! Antropov's not a Leaf! hehe..

actually i was gonna ask that question...does anybody know antropov's curve? i think i have his stick but it doesn't have a name or anything

nice pick up on the globes number18, was the dolo a Stajan? I was looking for those but the guys there said Grabo and Stajan's sticks were the first batch sold.

Side note: they also had clearance gloves around $30-$40

not one leaf uses a crazy pattern......except antropov in which case is a crazy crappy pattern

P'sst! Antropov's not a Leaf! hehe..

actually i was gonna ask that question...does anybody know antropov's curve? i think i have his stick but it doesn't have a name or anything

If you have it you would know....different from everybody else, rectangle shape and blade is like 1.5 pucks high with almost no curve

ye i have one thats basically a hossa curve with a microscopic toe kink and its a lie 7, 61" long and stiff flex...so i kinda guessed antropov coz i remember his balde is like stupid tiny lol so i dunno if thats it

nice pick up on the globes number18, was the dolo a Stajan? I was looking for those but the guys there said Grabo and Stajan's sticks were the first batch sold.

the dolo is not a stajan cuz its a righty. i didn't go so my girlfriend went for me she was about the 50th in line a half hour before the sale started. she actually had those sundin mission gloves in her hand when she called me, cuz i told her to try to grab stajan's or kaberle's warrior gloves but i told her to put sundins back and get the nbh 4rolls. were the clearance gloves any good?

the dolo is not a stajan cuz its a righty. i didn't go so my girlfriend went for me she was about the 50th in line a half hour before the sale started. she actually had those sundin mission gloves in her hand when she called me, cuz i told her to try to grab stajan's or kaberle's warrior gloves but i told her to put sundins back and get the nbh 4rolls. were the clearance gloves any good?

nice of your gf to go for you! but that's crazy, 50th in line half hour before the sale! i didnt' get there until 11ish cause my little cousins wanted to go so i got pretty lucky with the sundin gloves.

because i got there late it's hard for me to say if there were any nice gloves in the clearance bin, but they were gloves of players from previous years (khavanov, berg) or they were pretty beat up.

there was khavanov gloves at the last leafs sale. they had his blue/yellow missions from st.louis. are your blake sticks used or new? you try them yet? i wore the kronwall nbh 4rolls last night with the dolo and are great, i have 3 pairs of gloves all are prostock and i dont think i could go back to retail after using these lol the kubina stick was also covered in tape residue all over the shaft but i cleaned it all off. its to bad its too stiff to use

there was khavanov gloves at the last leafs sale. they had his blue/yellow missions from st.louis. are your blake sticks used or new? you try them yet? i wore the kronwall nbh 4rolls last night with the dolo and are great, i have 3 pairs of gloves all are prostock and i dont think i could go back to retail after using these lol the kubina stick was also covered in tape residue all over the shaft but i cleaned it all off. its to bad its too stiff to use

Yea i saw those khavanov gloves as well lol. The sticks are new as the tape were fresh, they do have that sticky residue on it like the kubina's. what did you use to remove them? I don't think I'll ever use my Sundin gloves as it was more of a sentimental/memorabilia purchase. This was my first pro sale so hopefully at the next one I can pick up some blake gloves to use!

one guy on my mens team got the blake gloves, they seem to be in good shape. i didn't try em on or anything but they looked good. i prefer the fit of the 4rolls

to remove the residue just use goo gone. i used alcohol pads but i hear goo gone is the best option. i saw blake's old XXX sticks last sale and they were totally covered in black tape residue

Edited by number18

Ha, no.

If I continue working for them then I'll reinventory the stuff and get that list done. Everything is in limbo right now.

gotten used to the change in weather yet?

Edited by camhockey16

I love the pants and the gloves!

A LHS here has the exact same ones, but brand new.

You dont happen to know how much that LHS is asking for those pants, do you?

I love the pants and the gloves!

A LHS here has the exact same ones, but brand new.

You dont happen to know how much that LHS is asking for those pants, do you?

Last time I went, they were 230$.

They had a few pairs in stock, St-Louis, Anaheim, San Jose, their was 8 pairs total.

www.frasersports.com

you can call them.

Edited by Dupes