Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

getthekidthepuck

MX3 fuse point

Hey guys I bought a couple of mx3's and the fuse point is really noticable? I can't post pictures on my phone, does anyone have a picture of the fuse point on a mx3? Thanks!

24 minutes ago, mickz said:

There shouldn't be one?  MX3 is monocomp construction, not a fused 2 piece.

This is true - there is no fusion point: the blade just has a different texture / carbon fiber layout than the rest of the stick. 

Source - I own a Monocomp stick.

11 hours ago, Jamarquan said:

This is true - there is no fusion point: the blade just has a different texture / carbon fiber layout than the rest of the stick. 

Source - I own a Monocomp stick.

I've heard conflicting reports on Bauer's monocomp technology, some saying it's a true 1 piece and others saying it's a really good fused two.

50 minutes ago, GoalForFun said:

I've heard conflicting reports on Bauer's monocomp technology, some saying it's a true 1 piece and others saying it's a really good fused two.

I didn't know that, but that is interesting. CCM doesn't use a true one piece construction.

Thanks for the info guys. Its a retail staal 87 flex retail. Its not letting me post a pic from my office computer. But there is a line where the textured part of the blade starts.

37 minutes ago, getthekidthepuck said:

Thanks for the info guys. Its a retail staal 87 flex retail. Its not letting me post a pic from my office computer. But there is a line where the textured part of the blade starts.

That's normal. My APX2 has the same thing.

2 hours ago, getthekidthepuck said:

Yeah, there is a very distinct line where the two surfaces meet. I can see how it could be mistaken for a fuse point.

Do not forget, you can not just upload pictures to the forum. You have to upload them to somewhere else on the Internet  (your own website, imgur, photobucket, goggle drive) then post the link so we can see. There s a guide at the bottom of the main section.