Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBondo

Meeting Cancelled

Well, I just read that the NHL has cancelled the meeting scheduled for January 14th, with NHL executive Vice President bill daly saying that the clubs thought it was not necessary...anyone else think that this will mean a definite cancellation of the 2004-2005 season?

The NHL knows if the officially cancel the season it doesn't help them in any way. The NHLPA wants a deadline and the NHL won't give them one. This is going to take a while.

skated with doug brown the other night, he said he's pretty sure that this whole mess will be resolved in two weeks. with regards to the meeting, it was supposed to be to discuss the end of the season. may have been cancelled with some knowledge that things will get hammered out. man wouldn't that be nice, but i'll believe it when i see it.

skated with doug brown the other night, he said he's pretty sure that this whole mess will be resolved in two weeks. with regards to the meeting, it was supposed to be to discuss the end of the season. may have been cancelled with some knowledge that things will get hammered out. man wouldn't that be nice, but i'll believe it when i see it.

I've been hearing things like that from guys since before the Stanley Cup Finals last year. As much as I want to hope, I won't.

Remember:

An optomist can never be pleasantly surprised.