Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Elite Blade Performance

Elite Blade Performance Technology

Hey everyone!

My name is Guillaume and I'm in charge of sales and customer service for Elite Blade Performance Technology.

After seeing that some threads were being created about our systems, I thought it would be a good idea to join in so we can discuss directly.

If you have any questions feel free to ask here.

So who is ELITE ?

ELITE Blade Performance Technology is a Quebec manufacturer of high-precision skate blade profilers and revolutionary, computer-controlled, fully automated skate blade sharpeners. 

The E-P3 Profiler, which provides precise, custom profiling, with the widest selection of profiles available on the market

The E-S4 Automated Sharpener, the only fully-computerized, automated sharpening machine that preserves the blade profile perfectly, every time.

A growing number of pro teams across North America, including NHL, AHL, NCAA and Major Junior are already using ELITE’s Blade Performance Technology. And now, for the first time, available to the consumer market at ELITE Blade Performance Centers in the Montreal area.

5 hours ago, Elite Blade Performance said:

Hey everyone!

My name is Guillaume and I'm in charge of sales and customer service for Elite Blade Performance Technology.

After seeing that some threads were being created about our systems, I thought it would be a good idea to join in so we can discuss directly.

If you have any questions feel free to ask here.

So who is ELITE ?

ELITE Blade Performance Technology is a Quebec manufacturer of high-precision skate blade profilers and revolutionary, computer-controlled, fully automated skate blade sharpeners. 

The E-P3 Profiler, which provides precise, custom profiling, with the widest selection of profiles available on the market

The E-S4 Automated Sharpener, the only fully-computerized, automated sharpening machine that preserves the blade profile perfectly, every time.

A growing number of pro teams across North America, including NHL, AHL, NCAA and Major Junior are already using ELITE’s Blade Performance Technology. And now, for the first time, available to the consumer market at ELITE Blade Performance Centers in the Montreal area.

What is your email address if we have questions about pricing and such? 

The Avs are using your machine I think. I was curious about Cale Makar's edge work and ran into a rabbit hole on it and found this recently.

On 8/17/2023 at 7:42 AM, Hockeydad97 said:

Anyone skating on any Elite profile? Thoughts? Comparisons ? 

Thinking of trying scs-1 or scs-2

any info helps
thanks.

I am skating on the SCS-1 Standard P2 (Pitch 2). I really like it. Briefly tried Elite equivalent to the 'Zuperior' profile before, and much prefer the SCS-1. Originally had the SCS-1 at P1 and then had it done to P2 after a few skates and I think its perfect now.

Came from Prosharp's Ellipse Zero on my old skates (True TF9's), now in the Hyperlite 2 with the Elite profile so tough to give a direct comparison between those two anyways.

Edited by drmFF33
  • Thanks 1

On 8/19/2023 at 11:23 AM, drmFF33 said:

I am skating on the SCS-1 Standard P2 (Pitch 2). I really like it. Briefly tried Elite equivalent to the 'Zuperior' profile before, and much prefer the SCS-1. Originally had the SCS-1 at P1 and then had it done to P2 after a few skates and I think its perfect now.

Came from Prosharp's Ellipse Zero on my old skates (True TF9's), now in the Hyperlite 2 with the Elite profile so tough to give a direct comparison between those two anyways.

@drmFF33 Did you ever try a Quad before? I'm looking into the Elite SCS options now, but they don't give specifics on which is which. I was hoping to get a comparison to something I've already used. Thanks!

Edited by pgeorgan

3 hours ago, pgeorgan said:

@drmFF33 Did you ever try a Quad before? I'm looking into the Elite SCS options now, but they don't give specifics on which is which. I was hoping to get a comparison to something I've already used. Thanks!

I have never skated on a Quad no. I know Elite just came out with their new 'Polaris' profile, that is supposed to be very similar to the Quad. As well they have their own EL4 Quad profile.

Its kinda tough finding info on their profiles online. But I was able to find a cut sheet on their Facebook page. I know they have SCS 1-3, 1 being the most rockered at the toe and heel, and 3 being the least. I actually have a set of steel that is the Standard SCS-1 with no more additional pitch and I think I actually like that more, after skating on that set for a bit, going back to the Pitch 2 of the SCS-1 seems pretty aggressively pitched forward.

Heres a link if you havent found this info already : https://eliteperformancetech.com/find-your-edge/performance-profiling/types-of-profiles/

393494903_773519511419822_48864733588488

393356591_773521481419625_90272271114304

35 minutes ago, drmFF33 said:

I have never skated on a Quad no. I know Elite just came out with their new 'Polaris' profile, that is supposed to be very similar to the Quad. As well they have their own EL4 Quad profile.

Its kinda tough finding info on their profiles online. But I was able to find a cut sheet on their Facebook page. I know they have SCS 1-3, 1 being the most rockered at the toe and heel, and 3 being the least. I actually have a set of steel that is the Standard SCS-1 with no more additional pitch and I think I actually like that more, after skating on that set for a bit, going back to the Pitch 2 of the SCS-1 seems pretty aggressively pitched forward.

Heres a link if you havent found this info already : https://eliteperformancetech.com/find-your-edge/performance-profiling/types-of-profiles/

393494903_773519511419822_48864733588488

393356591_773521481419625_90272271114304

The Polaris sounds interesting. I actually have access to someone with one of these machines, as well. 

Howdy,

So how much does one of these Elite ES4 machines cost?

I'm not going to buy one, just curious what a 'production' CNC approach would be.

Mark