Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jbone

Kicks

ive got a ton of éS skateboard shoes since i was sponsored flow for them,but i moved to DVS and i lost my sponsorship,so now i get whatever shoes i can get for cheap. right now i have DVS JW 2,and i ordered my nikeid shox turbo oz

I have DVS Wilson 2's and Circa MA707's.I honestly don't see why a person would own multiple pairs of shoes.Anyone care to tell me why?Maybe then I can join in on it. :blink:

I just got some white and black stripes Adidas Superstar with black laces, yes they get dirty easily but it's what shoes are for.

I've thought of that, but have never done it due to the fact that the laces would be 60 inches too long

I just ordered some of these bad boys, they don't stock them here:

new_balance_574.jpg

except in blue/white. They're hot

Edit, I'll add my Birks/Adidas, I'm bored..

Milano's (x 2):

17736-d.jpg

Boston's:

1e_1_b.JPG

Arizona's:

msm138_fi.jpg

Adidas Tuscany:

15998868.jpg

Adidas Superstars (white laces):

superstarschwarz.jpg

adida29909_lg.jpg

in blue, black, red

Was the barf bag included in that price as well?

I needed them for basketball <_< Our team just got new red and white jerseys, so i figured i'd go with new shoes to match.

The jordans arent the nicest shoes off the shelf, but i think that they look good on my fee, and i could always use an extra pair of shoes for basketball. Especially at $35l

Nike Delta Forcedelta_force_wht_red.jpg

Vans Lira in all white (not same color as in pic) 4563776.jpg

Lugz Birdman in white green and red. B000650RPW.01-A2OS1Y72HGJYGC._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I've got a few more but those are mostly what I wear.

Edit:Pics

all black air force ones and some wheat timberlands. i want to get some new balance like sherwoods but in brown and wheat

I just picked up these 2 pairs of shoes for a sick price.

2 Pairs of shoes, Shoe Cleaner, and shoe gel for......$89 :)

Let me guess, Champs?

We've got them on sale.

red vans hi top Dr.T's

black/white vans chackered slip ons

olive vans rowley classics

im probably going to get a pair of slip ons that fit better and another pair of dr. T's or maybe some greco 2's :D

I've thought of that, but have never done it due to the fact that the laces would be 60 inches too long

What I do is lace them up with the full hockey lace and after I'm done (with 60 in. of hockey lace left lol) I cut them about 3 inches from the last eyelet and tie them in a knot so they won't come back out the eyelet. Saves me time from tying my shoe as well.