Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jbone

Kicks

youre rippen on skate shoes and you like those royal things.Anyways skate shoes are not for fashion,they are made for durability and protection while skateboarding(why do you think they are bulky and have thick padding).If i was to go skating in a flimsy shoe like a k-swiss ,Iwould end up breaking my foot.

I picked up 2 new pairs since I last posted in this thread.

Adio Bam V2's

AOB2BB-fv.jpg

and Fallen Rival's

B0006GVYY4.01-A14LK0ZXSU0XON._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Got the Rival's from Cali,came back yesterday as a Disneyland trip with cousins.So stoked,they look sick and they are almost impossible to get up here in Vancouver from my experiences.

I just came home from Europe, went to Prague, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich, etc. The shopping in Vienna was amazing, as were the shoes so I got 2 new pairs:

Diesel Clyde Teleco

http://www.diesel.com/main.php?local=&page=acce

footwear-mens sport to see them

Diesel Hugo's

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-NEW-MENS-RED-DIESE...1QQcmdZViewItem

For some reason its impossible to find google links to diesel shoes...

Steve Madden Roloo's White/Dawn

42115_l.jpg

Reebok Pump Omnilite White/Gum

1729-123946-d.jpg

Lugz Birdman White/Gold (had to take my own pic...)

b3n4a1.jpg

I picked up 2 new pairs since I last posted in this thread.

Adio Bam V2's

AOB2BB-fv.jpg

and Fallen Rival's

B0006GVYY4.01-A14LK0ZXSU0XON._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Got the Rival's from Cali,came back yesterday as a Disneyland trip with cousins.So stoked,they look sick and they are almost impossible to get up here in Vancouver from my experiences.

i found some rivals for 75$ us just across the aldy border at bellas fair mall im picking them up soon

what are the pumps like? and how much are they? i need a new pair of shoes and ive been thinking about getting them.

what are the pumps like? and how much are they?  i need a new pair of shoes and ive been thinking about getting them.

Very comfortable but on the heavy side, I just use mine casually so I wouldn't know anything about how they hold up in a basketball season. One pair of mine was $89 and the other was 129, both CND. I would recommend them if you can find a colour scheme you like, thinking about another pair for myself as the only store I know that sells them is running out of stock.

These are my new shoes. I also have some K-Swiss basketball shoes and some white/yellow running shoes. Some European brand, forget the name of'em, something with an "a".

853-7801L.jpg